X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cdhall
    Persistent Member
    • Aug 14, 2004

Calories In, Calories Out

My wife has had great success with Weight Watchers and it got her into watching the Biggest Loser which we all now love including my budding chef 12yr old son.

I found this website to help counting calories
    Free Calorie Counter, Diet & Exercise Journal | MyFitnessPal.com

I can send invites to people whose email I have. I don't use this site like I should. It was very easy to learn and you can program foods in there and make menus. I may do that finally this weekend.

I just added 2 items to my breakfast diary. It was very easy, they were both in there.

I haven't tested this but you can put in everything you eat, then make menus or calculate your calories based on what you already ate. My hope was to make menus I could just follow on a given day etc.

But yes, Calories In, Calories Out is the formula for weight loss and if you don't put them in, you don't have to sweat them out. It is easier to cut back on calories. I quit drinking soda for example twice and I think that by itself was worth 10lbs as gaga4toyz says.

But it is good, I can't stress it enough, to get some exercise. I have a 30-45min routine at my gym that makes me feel better every time I do it but it has been hard for me to do it daily or even every 2 days.

Anyway, I wanted to plug that site because it is well done and if anyone else likes using it, say so. It could help motivate me too.
    —-
    “It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Message, Spock?”
    - Admiral Kirk

"...surely, the best of times."
    - Captain Spock
    https://youtu.be/tOtKcJtahKQ

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎