Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 MegoMeet Exclusive Custom Figure Announcement!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JediJaida
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 14, 2008

PM sent! PM sent!
    JediJaida

Comment

• Meule
      Verbose Member
      • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by Mister Blisterfists
      I still don't get the "NTF" thing.....someone wanna just spell it out for me?
      Nuke the Fridge
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnGuXXGgVq0
      "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Timothy2251
        Jerks beef with Ten Bears
        • Mar 15, 2008

PM sent!!!! Hope I get one!

And I gotta say, I'm impressed with all the talent going into making this exclusive. Great contributors, all of 'em!
        Last edited by Timothy2251; Mar 28, '10, 6:26 AM.
        "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• Zemo
          Still Smokin'
          • Feb 14, 2006

Pm Sent. Thanks

Comment

• toyman
            Just Another Collector
            • Sep 1, 2008

pm sent

Comment

• VintageMike
              Permanent Member
              • Dec 16, 2004

I guessed right! Can't wait to get this.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                Moderation Engineer
                • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by Chris DVM
                Hey,
                OK, this is not a clue as much as it is a dead giveaway without actually telling you the name. Any doubts should be erased with this. As for the original three clues, I will explain the last (the first two should be obvious once this clue is given) when I make the official announcement next week.
                The final clue:

Chris DVM
                I love Jonah Hex!

Comment

• Sandman9580
                  Career Member
                  • Feb 16, 2010

Well, much like I did after watching the last installment in the series, I feel both happy and disappointed. First, I tip my fedora to you. I idolized this character when I was a kid, and a figure in this scale is definitely one of my grails. I'm sure whatever you whip up will belong in a museum. But I'm also disappointed; since I can't get to MegoMeet I have little chance of grabbing hold of this relic! Only 31 available, and no "one-per-customer" limit? That really nukes the fridge. (Why would you want two? So you can store one away in a giant warehouse?)

Anyway, PM has been sent. And to my fellow museum patrons who aren't going on the crusade, let's hope we can dig one of these up!
                  Last edited by Sandman9580; Mar 29, '10, 5:46 AM.

Comment

• Trappy Trek Freak
                    House of a thousand Megos
                    • Aug 10, 2009

I will be there and I am definately buying one, I have an Indy Shrine in my TV room with Medicom Dr. Jones.
                    Flickr: Trappy74's Photostream

Comment

• noelani72
                      27inaleon
                      • Jun 25, 2002

I plan on being there and will most likely snag this guy up.
                      I bought one last year with at MM....I wonder wow close in comparison the two will be.

Comment

• Chris DVM
                        Veterinarian Member
                        • Jun 18, 2001

Hey,
                        For those who have not been able to figure it out by now, the 2010 MegoMeet Exclusive is Indiana Jones. I was hoping to have a picture of the prototype today, but due to some problems with the head shrink, I don't have it yet. However, once it is done, I will post the pictures.
                        Chris DVM
                        "The more I get to know people, the better I like my dog." - Mark Twain

Comment

• wilbs518
                          Mego Collector
                          • Jul 25, 2009

Cool. can't wait.
                          sigpic

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
                            MeGoing
                            • May 14, 2003

I PM'd you ages ago...hope you got it.

Comment

• marbkwds
                              Da Bronx Mego Collector
                              • May 10, 2005

Just a thought here but being that I can not attend the MegoMeet and would love to be able to get this figure and am fearing that being such a cool figure choice it will not happen , So it got me to thinking , What if we were to pre-pay and pre order the figure for people who can't attend this way the number that you make for the meet can stay the same and then just a certain number of extra figures are made for those who prepaid , It is a shame to just make 31 of them when i am sure that so many more people would want one . You can take the prepaid payments for say a 3 day run and after that close the doors to it then you would know exactly how many more figures would need to be made and those extra figures would be paid for before they are even made , I wouldn't even mind waiting to receive it until after the mego Meet since it is a figure made for Mego Meet ......... I would love to attend Mego Meet but due to my disability right now I am unable to do so otherwise I would attend every year ........ Well I just thought that it couldn't hurt to throw this idea out there ....... You never know ......... Roy

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎