Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

Actually I'd say it was entitled people who can't respect the rules of a private forum.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Megosaurus
      Banned
      • Aug 6, 2007

Again...holier than thou mr poobah! Snooze o rama!

Comment

• toyman
        Just Another Collector
        • Sep 1, 2008

You have more than let everyone here including doc know that you are unhappy with the new figures,it just gets old when that is all you say in every comment.If you don't like them don't purchase them and get rid of what you now have,don't try and pull down almost everyone elses positive attitude to the new figures.

Comment

• geoffdude
          Banned
          • Apr 18, 2009

Just to jump in here quick, and back out again.

Does anyone have the item numbers for any wave 1 figure from a Toys R Us receipt they can post?

I want to call to find these, but I need the item number for them to run a search.

Thanks,

g.

Comment

• rche
            channeling Bob Wills
            • Mar 26, 2008

Originally posted by geoffdude
            Just to jump in here quick, and back out again.

Does anyone have the item numbers for any wave 1 figure from a Toys R Us receipt they can post?

I want to call to find these, but I need the item number for them to run a search.

Thanks,

g.
            Try giving them this 373364. A store # for the DCU World's Greatest Superheros. don't thank me, thank Lonnie

Comment

• VintageMike
              Permanent Member
              • Dec 16, 2004

Back on track, I hit one TRU one the way home and thay had none. Got another one to try tomorrow as it's on the way to pick up my weekly comics.

Comment

• Hector
                el Hombre de Acero
                • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by MegoScott
                TRU is a pain to get to from Oakland. We used to have one but they turned it into a Babies R Us. I'd really like to go get these in a store, but that's a long drive unless I know they are there.
                I know...I hate that they changed it from regular Toys R Us to the new current baby one...argh.

Now I rarely go to one...but if I must...I go to the one in Hayward on Witton Rd.
                sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                  el Hombre de Acero
                  • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by Uni
                  http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n...der/luthor.jpg

I was disappointed to find only Luthor and Sinestro at my local TRU, but Ryan at the game counter knew all about them, said that all the collectors swarmed in on Saturday.

Carrying my Luthor to the register, I literally felt 9 years old. I was at Toys R Us buying a Mego! I can't overstate how excited I was. Unbelievable.

There are still two Sinestros and one Lex Luthor at the Porter Ranch Toys R US, for you locals.

Incidentally, Ryan is concerned because the store won't order more DCU figures until the Captain Colds (that have been in since last year) sell. I hope that doesn't affect the ordering of the MattelMegos!

-Joel
                  Man, I wanna go through that same experience...I hope the Hayward Toys R Us eventually has them...I'll take the drive...I wanna relieve that same old childhood memory you went through...

sigpic

Comment

• sauce
                    Removed
                    • Jun 24, 2007

Originally posted by Megosaurus
                    Stay in Belgium Bat BOY and wait till you and your CAT get these before acting like a Strawberry Shortcake....you seem like you haven't got the point at all. Foreign translation: THESE SUCK AS IS!!! KISS DOCS BUTT ALL U WANT THESE ARE NOT WELL MADE! HE SHOULD IMPROVE WAVE 1 FIRST. ANYONE WHO CARED ABOUT THEIR REPUTATION WOULD HAVE MADE SURE THIS WAS RELEASED WITHOUT DESIGN FLAWS. SPEND YOUR EUROS ON THIS BAT BOY!
                    Hello there, "Megosaurus", like everyone else on these boards, I can't help but notice your anger spilling out all over the place. I sure know from your posts that you do indeed care about MEGOs, though I have to say that your use of the vernacular is crossing the lines of polite and civil behavior, and I wish that you would put the same love for MEGO into the way that you address the folks here. You have to understand that we are real human beings behind these typed words and that we come here for the MEGO and stay for the pie.

We have a nice community and we'd like to keep it that way. I'm no moderator or administrator, so don't take this in a threatening way: I just don't want to stumble on to your posts and see such rude remarks as "Strawberry Shortcake" towards Meule or anyone else and have you think that it's okay--because it isn't okay. You and I both know what you were trying to say with that comment, and I consider it hate speech.

If you would like to continue this conversation on private message, please go ahead and contact me. Meanwhile, please try harder to take the time to consider your audience before you hit the POST button.

MEGOly,
                    Bryan

Comment

• Hector
                      el Hombre de Acero
                      • May 19, 2003

Bryan...the dude has been banned already...

sigpic

Comment

• sauce
                        Removed
                        • Jun 24, 2007

Oh yeah? Well, then you can all just read my awesome post as a farewell to him.

Now, back to the topic: I'll be talking to my TRU in the morning. I am ready with camera!

Comment

• Hector
                          el Hombre de Acero
                          • May 19, 2003

sigpic

Comment

• thunderbolt
                            Hi Ernie!!!
                            • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Hector
                            Bryan...the dude has been banned already...

That's a damn shame.
                            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Meule
                              Verbose Member
                              • Nov 14, 2004

Oh, and I was so looking forward to having wonderful, meaningful and heartfelt conversations with him.
                              Seriously tho, there's been enough bad vibes here lately, it's time to let things settle down a bit and get back to why we're all here: enjoying Megos
                              "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• toyman
                                Just Another Collector
                                • Sep 1, 2008

I second that last comment.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡