All the tag pictures I've seen read $19.99
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Megosaurus
      Banned
      • Aug 6, 2007

Behold my WONKY avatar filled with retro problems and CRINGE before ZOD the savy, hatin, consumer! Enjoy my sunshine fellow Care Bares!

Comment

• trekman101
        Persistent Member
        • Feb 6, 2009

Originally posted by AJ Collector
        Just got off the phone with a manager from the TRU in Staten Island, according to him they are in the back on pallets with other items and will be put out March 1st. I will be there that Monday night with my camera.....
        Went there today and talked to the guys who unpack the trucks from the loading dock.....only DCU two packs where on the trucks .....manager says he knows all about the Retro Action figures but none have hit this area yet...should with in a week though
        "Thats the ticket laddie"

Comment

• jayihdz
          aaaggghhhh!
          • Mar 6, 2007

Tustin CA

Comment

• Orlock
            Megohead Superdad
            • Feb 15, 2010

I wish my closest Toys R Us wasn't 45 minutes away and my wife wasn't at work with our car!!!

Probably excited for nothing. Out here in BFE we never get anything until later. Hopefully they will have them in Clarksville off the military base this weekend.
            My Art/Photography Page For Commissions
            T-Shirts, Prints, and More for Sale
            My Personal Facebook

Comment

• Meule
              Verbose Member
              • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by jayihdz
              Brand new, still on the pegs, and yet already damaged
              "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Uni
                Museum Patron
                • Sep 7, 2008

re: already damaged, yeah... I have a feeling everyone has already bought the minty ones.

I wish the different characters had different color backing cards, but that's really my only complaint so far. My Lex could be a little stiffer, but he's pretty great looking.

Thanks for commenting on my post, those of you that did. I wasn't sure I would come across that way I wanted: i was time-transported for a minute and it felt great!

I can't wait to buy a Batman or an Aquaman.

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
                  Often invisible
                  • Jul 18, 2002

Originally posted by Megosaurus
                  Enjoy the substandard product with gimpy legs, flat heads, wonky waists, and thunder thighs....Maybe Wave 2 will get better. Try harder folks....Wave is a failure.
                  Really not so sure you have been getting all the messages. Yes I have purchased all the figures and opened them up...which most happy posters have not. Unfortunately it is hard to create a positive review about a toy if it is not well made. So unfortunately the news is not good at all...despite members of this community being involved....I can't wait till others open up these figures or find them to get the intel for themselves. What will consumers who aren't your friends actually think about the product? Probably not as much as you were thinking or hoping for that matter!
                  Settle down there Eeyore. Many of us happy posters have the Green Arrow already. We know what to expect.

Going to check out TRU this weekend. Has anyone from the East coast had any sightings on the pegs?
                  Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• Megosaurus
                    Banned
                    • Aug 6, 2007

Well Kanga, Baby Roo wants to know how you feel about buying a defective new action figure. Make your though visible!

Comment

• spamn
                      Minty and All-Original!
                      • Mar 28, 2002

Originally posted by CrimsonGhost
                      Settle down there Eeyore. Many of us happy posters have the Green Arrow already. We know what to expect.

Going to check out TRU this weekend. Has anyone from the East coast had any sightings on the pegs?
                      I checked the Christiana Delaware TRU on Sunday, no dice. I plan on calling around before heading out this time; there are several TRUs I can hit within a 45 minute radius hour or so's radius, but Delaware's got no sales tax.

Comment

• palitoy
                        live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                        • Jun 16, 2001

I have my set already and am currently playing with it but still checking my local TRU every other day. I just kind of want to see them for myself.

Comment

• Megosaurus
                          Banned
                          • Aug 6, 2007

What do you mean that you have a set/ playing with em...but have not seen for yourself?

Comment

• palitoy
                            live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                            • Jun 16, 2001

What do you mean that you have a set/ playing with em...but have not seen for yourself?
                            I don't share your disparaging opinion because my figures look good, no quality control issues, I like them better off the card. My only problem is I've already misplaced Lex's Kryptonite.

There is room for adjustment/improvement IMO but I cannot be upset with what I have.

Comment

• wayne foundation 07
                              Time to feed the cat
                              • Dec 30, 2007

Haven't made it into Ohio or western Pa,was looking for them on Saturday.

Comment

• Meule
                                Verbose Member
                                • Nov 14, 2004

Well Kanga, Baby Roo wants to know how you feel about buying a defective new action figure. Make your though visible!
                                You've made your point already, over and over and over again. Give it a rest, will ya. Doc has already said wave 2 would have better and improved bodies, OK?
                                "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎