Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Kryptonite Kid
    Museum Gunslinger
    • Oct 15, 2007

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE Keep My Super Clams!!! Seriously guys, they are a customizers best friend
    NO SIR, I DIDN'T SEE YOU PLAYING WITH YOUR DOLLS AGAIN.

My Blog MCKENZIE MCKUSTOMS

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mckustoms/

Flickr: CUSTOM MEGO SHOWCASE

MY GOOD TRADERS LIST

Comment

• The Kryptonite Kid
      Museum Gunslinger
      • Oct 15, 2007

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE Keep My Super Clams!!! Seriously guys, they are a customizers best friend Love your products!
      NO SIR, I DIDN'T SEE YOU PLAYING WITH YOUR DOLLS AGAIN.

My Blog MCKENZIE MCKUSTOMS

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mckustoms/

Flickr: CUSTOM MEGO SHOWCASE

MY GOOD TRADERS LIST

Comment

• zorro
        Resident member
        • Nov 3, 2007

Originally posted by Wee67
        I would LOVE to get some clamshells for my Treks, Apes, Dukes, S&H, Chips, etc., etc.
        Check out my link here http://megomuseum.com/community/showthread.php?t=40676
        Website for rare and exciting figures for the 1950s to present, now featuring MANY Action Figure Protective Clamshell cases -- ZoloWorld.com

Find us on facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/ZoloWorldcom/180282916241

Check out REALM OF THE UNDERWORLD 5 3/4" Retro Action Figure Fantasy Series.
        http://www.underworldfigures.com

Comment

• MegoMark71
          Permanent Member
          • Dec 18, 2008

Any news Guys on the clamshells? sorry but no offense zorro i prefer castaway clams and they are a little more affordable. I need to finish putting my loose figs in clams and they would look funny using different ones.

Comment

• zorro
            Resident member
            • Nov 3, 2007

no offense taken lol. I have a very unique clamshell that will fit all the lines
            Website for rare and exciting figures for the 1950s to present, now featuring MANY Action Figure Protective Clamshell cases -- ZoloWorld.com

Find us on facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/ZoloWorldcom/180282916241

Check out REALM OF THE UNDERWORLD 5 3/4" Retro Action Figure Fantasy Series.
            http://www.underworldfigures.com

Comment

• boss
              Talkative Member
              • Jun 18, 2003

Originally posted by MegoMark71
              Any news Guys on the clamshells? sorry but no offense zorro i prefer castaway clams and they are a little more affordable. I need to finish putting my loose figs in clams and they would look funny using different ones.
              Super Clams to return! - Mego Talk
              Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

• jacoblb
                Persistent Member
                • May 7, 2009

Do these clamshells fit Emce boards or are the box dimensions different for CAT?

Comment

• Cast-a-Way Toys
                  Museum Patron
                  • Apr 15, 2010

Originally posted by jacoblb
                  Do these clamshells fit Emce boards or are the box dimensions different for CAT?

Alas no, only Vintage World's Greatest Hero size...
                  ... but try Zoloworld.
                  Cast-a-Way Toys

Comment

• MIB41
                    Eloquent Member
                    • Sep 25, 2005

I'm curious why no one produces or markets clamshells for the Mego Kresge cards. Seems to me that would be a huge hit with collectors.

Comment

• The Toyroom
                      The Packaging King
                      • Dec 31, 2004

^ Maybe the customs market has something to do with it....besides the 26 Mego figures that used Kresge cards and the 5 AHI monsters are there others that could use the format? I don't get that many orders for custom Kresges for example but WGSH or POTA or Trek size are quite limitless...
                      Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• Cast-a-Way Toys
                        Museum Patron
                        • Apr 15, 2010

Originally posted by The Toyroom
                        ^ Maybe the customs market has something to do with it....besides the 26 Mego figures that used Kresge cards and the 5 AHI monsters are there others that could use the format? I don't get that many orders for custom Kresges for example but WGSH or POTA or Trek size are quite limitless...
                        DING DING DING.... give tha man a prize... I only know what it cost for our clam, and to tool up and produce a size that we would at best sell a few hundred of, doesn't seem feasable.

But hey just because it doesn't make sense for us, we've been wrong before, maybe someone will give it a shot.

Treks and POTA? could be a possibility in the future. We'd likely have to produce a full production figure and utilyze that size clam. That amortizes the cost of the tooling over a larger cost and makes future production (in smaller runs) possible.
                        Cast-a-Way Toys

Comment

• gaga4toyz
                          Persistent Member
                          • Aug 10, 2004

I received about 70 Superclams with our sample order from china. I've emailed everyone I could think of that usualy buys them in quantity from us. I'm selling them in lots of 10 for $30 plus shipping. Email me at
                          gagag4toyz@sbcglobal.net or Pm if you're interested. Thanks

Comment

• PNGwynne
                            Master of Fowl Play
                            • Jun 5, 2008

Are superclams the only WGSH-size clams?

And who makes those single-size clams for loose figs?

It'd be nice to have re-packaging/storage links on customego...
                            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎