Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boywonder0
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 29, 2007

CTVT offer the best prices and the fastest shipping! These guys rock!

Comment

• captact
      King of Super Queens!
      • Aug 19, 2007

Ok,..CTV bodies suck,,..BAD...but to me, the heads, clothes and accessories are top notch!,..Its to bad CTV no longer makes TV, comic or movie characters,....I really liked them,..specially their MUNSTERS,..that Mego never did...
      Last edited by captact; Apr 6, '10, 9:02 PM.

Comment

• TrueDave
        Toy Maker
        • Jan 12, 2008

I had a Doc Mego Apes sword and German Luger. No more. unles it smade in China I dont get it. The hand cast stuff is bad bibbly work. ( sorry long time resion garage kit dude here)

Genral Ape bandolier was great but sword/ No .

Thats why I am hesitant to order teh Neptunian boots I need. ( got a neptunian head ordered original)

Docs got good stuff. Bodies. SOme accessories. the EMCE stuff.

Classic TV is something we should pile on. Mattel will never make the Public
        Domain figures neither will EMCE.

Load up.

I like thier new custom figurec atagory.

I know its not vintage but that Ghost figure SCREAMS Star Trek! :-DMy limit is what I can fit in the EmCE bridege. Girlfriend limits :-)

If someone makes teh Waltons, Wizaed or Oz, Chips, etc . We should be good for reproductions!

Comment

• almitysufx
          Persistent Member
          • May 27, 2004

I recently got 10 CTVT bodies w/clothes at $5 each for megomeet customs. As they come they are useless but the idea behind this project was to keep the cost way down so the figure will be as affordable as possible so I took a few minutes to think about how to fix the problems with posing. First I tried just re-stringing a body like a type 1 mego, better but it still had issues. I went back and this is what I finally came up with:

This take a bit of time (15 minutes or so per figure) but the results are GREAT! he now stands and holds poses at least as well as a mego type 2 body. I will post a how to soon. Bottom line is if you need low cost CTVT are perfect with a bit of help.
          Added note: if you get an order from them and something comes broken, contact them and they replace the item fast too.

Comment

• megojim
            Permanent Member
            • Oct 13, 2001

I just ordered a bunch o' stuff and Anthony is great to work with. Certainly not the quality we can get from others but like Ed if you want to sell a very reasonably priced figured at a certain event in June it's the place to get your stuff!
            My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Don’t you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!

Comment

• mightyquinn
              Proud to be a Nerd
              • Aug 4, 2009

That's a good lookin wolfman.
              Wanted: Lincoln Dracula & Hunchback, AHI Male Creature, Remco Phantom, Ghost of Captain Kid, 8" Tomlands

Comment

• apes3978
                Permanent Member
                • Nov 19, 2005

Are those hands CTVT hands, and if so, did they come on the body? They told me there are no brown bodies available with the "monster" styled hands...

Comment

• almitysufx
                  Persistent Member
                  • May 27, 2004

It was a Richie figure and I switched out the hands for their wolfman hands. Still a great price even with the extra hands

Comment

• mightyquinn
                    Proud to be a Nerd
                    • Aug 4, 2009

Dang, I just place an order yesterday. Where is the head from?
                    Wanted: Lincoln Dracula & Hunchback, AHI Male Creature, Remco Phantom, Ghost of Captain Kid, 8" Tomlands

Comment

• BlackKnight
                      The DarkSide Customizer
                      • Apr 16, 2005

Thier Clothes are top notch to me ..., I have lots of different stuff.

I once asked if a clothing item was sold seperately ...
                      They contacted me back, and said not at this time.
                      2 Days later, they had it on thier site seperately.
                      I thought that was very cool.
                      ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• almitysufx
                        Persistent Member
                        • May 27, 2004

Most of their stuff is very good, they just got a bad rep in the beginning.
                        Mightyquinn, just pm'd you.

Comment

• MIB41
                          Eloquent Member
                          • Sep 25, 2005

CTVT has also extended their accessory line to include Swat vests, Batman and Robin gloves, their boots, and lots more. I think they have found their niche and are staying in the game.

Comment

• mightyquinn
                            Proud to be a Nerd
                            • Aug 4, 2009

Looks good, if not better than the EMCE Wolfman. With the cloths, body, and hands your only down 7 bucks.

Comment

• JimCem99
                              New Yorker stuck in Hell!
                              • Jan 30, 2010

Originally posted by captact
                              Ok,..CTV bodies suck,,..BAD...but to me, the heads, clothes and accessories are top notch!,..Its to bad CTV no longer makes TV, comic or movie characters,....I really liked them,..specially their MUNSTERS,..that Mego never did...
                              Is that why you can get 5 of their bodies for $14 plus s/h whereas CAT is $8 each and DM is $7? Or is it because they're trying to get rid of stock? Or both?

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎