Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fallensaviour
    Talkative Member
    • Aug 28, 2006

Dracula vs superman it's already been done.
    Poor Video and in french but here you go and you can clearly see superman wins case closed.
    P.s please note this version does have the ultra super powered Dracula running in sunlight and he still looses.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29X2egiqfeo
    “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• Hector
      el Hombre de Acero
      • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by Meule
      Lonnie, please stick to the facts. Dracula doesn't have kryptonite, nor does he know Supes real identity. He also doesn't use tommy guns, nor does he ride a scooter by day.
      And Superman can't really time travel, he can only make the earth turn the other way, and in doing so turn back in Earth's history. Not in Krypton's history

Lonnie is now making stuff up and rewriting history to suit his argument on his favor...

Last edited by Hector; Feb 14, '10, 5:25 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

• Hector
        el Hombre de Acero
        • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by madmarva
        How do you know the lungs of a Kryptonian aren't connected to his anus?

Look magic affects Superman, but it does not weaken him or make his powers any less effective.

Dracula has super-natural abilities, but he does not use magic. Dracula is super-naturally strong, but he's never been portrayed to be as strong as Superman, even in the Man of Steel's weakest incarnations.

Nowhere has Dracula's fangs or Jaw muscles ever been described as being abnormally strong or enchanted. They could not pierce Superman's skin.

Dracula was a super-natural hypnotic abilities that has been shown to affect humans; however, Van Helsing in the 1931 Dracula film and Mina in the original novel showed they could resist his will, particularly in the day.

Van Helsing and Mina are fine characters but they aren't Superman.

Could Dracula give Superman some trouble. Sure, but Superman would ultimately win as he always does in his comics, and Dracula would ultimately be vanquished, at least for a time, as he always is in the novels, movies and other appearances.

Heck, Buffy the Vampire Slayer whipped Dracula.

Give me a break, Mighty Mouse would stand a better chance against Superman than Dracula.
        Awesome post...right on the money...and the Mighty Mouse reference had me rolling on the floor...lol...

sigpic

Comment

• Hector
          el Hombre de Acero
          • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by fallensaviour
          Dracula vs superman it's already been done.
          Poor Video and in french but here you go and you can clearly see superman wins case closed.
          P.s please note this version does have the ultra super powered Dracula running in sunlight and he still looses.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29X2egiqfeo
          You can close this thread now!!!

sigpic

Comment

• fallensaviour
            Talkative Member
            • Aug 28, 2006

Being a film connoisseur I thought you would like that one Hector...
            “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• Hector
              el Hombre de Acero
              • May 19, 2003

sigpic

Comment

• Meule
                Verbose Member
                • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
                Thanks. And Dracula, if going after Superman, could follow him in mist form and find out who he is. He could also buy a get-up like I ride with for less than $100. He doesn't have to ride a scooter. If he wanted superman gone, he would be. If superman can fly fast enough to reverse the flow of time here around this planet, he could do it in space where Krypton was and affect the time there as well. As far as farting superman out after inhaling him, not possible. Lungs and anus don't attach. Whoever said that was so wrong. If he inhaled Dracula, he would get suffocated by him, not leaving his lungs until Superman died. Dracula is eternal and already dead. He could stay in there for centuries.
                Wrong again. Superman can't be suffocated. The guy can fly in space, how much air is there you think?
                Just give it up already, Superman would fling Drac into space, into the sun and Drac would burn up, case closed. And that's a fact, not twisting the truth or making up crap to suit your story.
                "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                  Eloquent Member
                  • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by Meule
                  Wrong again. Superman can't be suffocated. The guy can fly in space, how much air is there you think?
                  Just give it up already, Superman would fling Drac into space, into the sun and Drac would burn up, case closed. And that's a fact, not twisting the truth or making up crap to suit your story.
                  it's funny that you think superman doesn't breathe. very funny. how is that again, that he never has to ever breathe? So superman can hold his breath for centuries. Okay. sounds like superman can't be beat ever. not even with kryptonite. If you think about Dracula, not your newer crap, "buffy and dracula? right..." I guess if you get so excited about superman being all powerful, unstoppable we could go and look in the comics where he's actually got a weakness or two. Dracula would take advantage of his power and turn Lex into a vamp and then what would happen? And think about a Batman vampire with kryptonite. In the real world evil wins, so in the comic it should too. Superman could be mesmerized, so it ends there. Get serious about your fight. Is this a fist fight or chance encounter or Dracula going after Superman? And how the hell is superman going to throw somebody who flies to the sun. Dracula gives up and says "all my power and I don't want to change to mist and stay here. How does superman throw mist? Oh yeah, he can't. And what was it that I made up. I made no new powers for them. I exploit their weaknesses and strengths.
                  Last edited by LonnieFisher; Feb 14, '10, 7:33 PM.

Comment

• fallensaviour
                    Talkative Member
                    • Aug 28, 2006

^^^ Sounds like somebody had a bowl of crazy this morning. ^^^

Comment

• fallensaviour
                      Talkative Member
                      • Aug 28, 2006

Oh Jeez Lonnie you aren't going to like this one...
                      Hector and all the other superman fans this one for you guys...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI182EqWhgM
                      Last edited by fallensaviour; Feb 14, '10, 9:29 PM.

Comment

• Hector
                        el Hombre de Acero
                        • May 19, 2003

^^^ Sounds like somebody had a bowl of crazy this morning. ^^^

sigpic

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                          Eloquent Member
                          • Jan 19, 2008

so superman doesn't have to breathe, but can speak in a vacuum? What a goofy stupid thing you showed. So now we know his heat vision hurts him. Not so though. Kind of a bad example. He hurt himself with heat vision, but can fly through the sun. Is he tough enough to handle Dracula if it isn't a saturday afternoon kids show? No. Dracula doesn't have second rate hypnotic powers. You don't hurt yourself and get out of his spell. He would drain blood from mesmerized victims and they didn't say, "wow that hurts and I'm free from your influence." Right? Sorry, you have to come up with something better than that.
                          Last edited by LonnieFisher; Feb 14, '10, 11:18 PM.

Comment

• fallensaviour
                            Talkative Member
                            • Aug 28, 2006

What ever Dude you saw it with your own eyes,Dracula is a wimp plain and simple...LOL
                            I just showed you the proof...LOL
                            Your welcome to find one where dracula is more powerful than superman but I really don't think one exists...LOL

You do know that Dracula is only pretend right?...LOL

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                              Eloquent Member
                              • Jan 19, 2008

in the comic superman had his skin broken by the fangs of Dracula. so much for the "teeth won't penetrate" theory. But the "energy in superman's blood" is the stupidest thing I've heard of with him. So the sun reflecting off the moon won't do anything, but superman's blood will. DC at it's best here folks.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                                Eloquent Member
                                • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by fallensaviour
                                What ever Dude you saw it with your own eyes,Dracula is a wimp plain and simple...LOL
                                I just showed you the proof...LOL
                                Your welcome to find one where dracula is more powerful than superman but I really don't think one exists...LOL

You do know that Dracula is only pretend right?...LOL
                                Umm, you do know that Superman is also pretend? But we do have real people in the real world that drink blood. But no super aliens...

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎