Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GaryPlaysWithDolls
    Mighty Man/Monster Maker
    • Aug 14, 2007

DRACULA would have Superman beat before he ever threw a punch.

Nerd-wars match-ups like this always assume two combatants standing off against each other in a well lit, safe environment with both combatants knowing they were fighting.

DRACULA is like Batman, but IMMORTAL!

How much damage could a vampire-hypnotized Lois Lane do? Or Lex Luthor? Or Batman? Dracula survives for centures based on strategy not punching. A DC universe Dracula would be aware of superheroes and have some long term plans for dealing with them if they got in his way.
    Drinking the blood of lesser superheroic types might give him a leg up for strength and speed. We've pretty much only ever seen him fight human beings, so we don't know how really the dark master is.

Jimmy Olson eating bugs. Need I say more?

Mina is the world's first Paranormal Petsitter in the new middle-grade book series by Gary Buettner, MONSTER PETS, coming in FALL 2014 from EMBY KIDS. Spooky adventure that's perfect reading for kids 8-12
    https://www.facebook.com/monsterpetsbooks?ref=hl

Comment

• Hector
      el Hombre de Acero
      • May 19, 2003

Funniest post yet... ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

sigpic

Comment

• GaryPlaysWithDolls
        Mighty Man/Monster Maker
        • Aug 14, 2007

Hey! Are you mocking me?

Mina is the world's first Paranormal Petsitter in the new middle-grade book series by Gary Buettner, MONSTER PETS, coming in FALL 2014 from EMBY KIDS. Spooky adventure that's perfect reading for kids 8-12

Comment

• TrueDave
          Toy Maker
          • Jan 12, 2008

Originally posted by GaryPlaysWithDolls
          Hey! Are you mocking me?
          Yes. He is. Hector is INSANE about Supes and HATES vampires a L-O-T !

If I had remebered him I would have thought twice about getting him worked up and starting this thread but I have always wondered this.

Look the only way to resolve it is for you guys to come over Saturday, have mom pack some sandwiches and hostess cakes in your Space 1999 lunch boxes and we get our toys out, or we could take the SHORTER route to a fistfight and put on our red capes and black capes and go outside and play in the snow.

Hec " I burned you up with my heat Vison"

Gary " No I turned into mist!'

Hec " Then I inhahled you with my superbreath!'

Gary " I'm turning into a Wolf inside your stomach and bursting you open!"

Hec" Not before I super-toot you out! stupid!"

Gary " Youre stupidl!"

Pow , bang, Boom, slap , cry "MOM!"

I agree on one point gary is making. CONTEXT. Also when I ask something like this you have to keep in mind would Superman actually "kill" a vampire? A characters personality is just as important in a debate like this as his powers.

But Gary has a VERY good point. I think it's teh most thoughtful post yet.

INow I'm off to read "Superman and Batman Vampires and Werewolves " by Kevin Vanhook before bed. got from the library this afternoon.

Comment

• GaryPlaysWithDolls
            Mighty Man/Monster Maker
            • Aug 14, 2007

Dave, you are truly a good and wise man of peace. After Dracula kills Superman and takes over the world, I talk to the dark master about making your death a quick and relatively painless one.

Comment

• Hector
              el Hombre de Acero
              • May 19, 2003

Funny thread...probably the funniest of all times...

sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                el Hombre de Acero
                • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by TrueDave
                Yes. He is. Hector is INSANE about Supes and HATES vampires a L-O-T !

If I had remebered him I would have thought twice about getting him worked up and starting this thread but I have always wondered this.

Look the only way to resolve it is for you guys to come over Saturday, have mom pack some sandwiches and hostess cakes in your Space 1999 lunch boxes and we get our toys out, or we could take the SHORTER route to a fistfight and put on our red capes and black capes and go outside and play in the snow.

Hec " I burned you up with my heat Vison"

Gary " No I turned into mist!'

Hec " Then I inhahled you with my superbreath!'

Gary " I'm turning into a Wolf inside your stomach and bursting you open!"

Hec" Not before I super-toot you out! stupid!"

Gary " Youre stupidl!"

Pow , bang, Boom, slap , cry "MOM!"

I agree on one point gary is making. CONTEXT. Also when I ask something like this you have to keep in mind would Superman actually "kill" a vampire? A characters personality is just as important in a debate like this as his powers.

But Gary has a VERY good point. I think it's teh most thoughtful post yet.

INow I'm off to read "Superman and Batman Vampires and Werewolves " by Kevin Vanhook before bed. got from the library this afternoon.
                sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                  el Hombre de Acero
                  • May 19, 2003

Hey! Are you mocking me?
                  Mock? Me?

sigpic

Comment

• GaryPlaysWithDolls
                    Mighty Man/Monster Maker
                    • Aug 14, 2007

Whew, Superman's cape is already red, so all that spilled Kryptonian blood won't really stain.

If there's any left.

Comment

• Hector
                      el Hombre de Acero
                      • May 19, 2003

sigpic

Comment

• Meule
                        Verbose Member
                        • Nov 14, 2004

This thread is getting weirder and weirder, but still it's a lot of fun
                        "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• TrueDave
                          Toy Maker
                          • Jan 12, 2008

Dave, you are truly a good and wise man of peace. After Dracula kills Superman and takes over the world, I talk to the dark master about making your death a quick and relatively painless one.
                          Dead as in dead right? Not undead. I just need some rest. Especially my brain.

Almost done with Supes and Batman Vamps and Wolves comic. Man its lousy. Bad dialoge, painful narrating, lousy Rick Vetch wanna be art, and its not Supes and Bats , theres a bunch of guest stars that are not neccesary. It should be just the Worlds Finest. Thats what the cover promised . Supes doesnt even show up till the last panel of the second issue.

About Garys point. Dracula has been "the best there is at what he does " for centuries and hes only interested in his own survival so he has motivation and is used to using pawns. Yes I am imaging Olsen eating Cockroaches , Signal watch goes off " The master needs me!"

Supes is "handicapped " by his moral code.

But then Superman has the best , most powerful, and greatest , rarest super HUMAN ability of ALL!

He is GOOD!

( Thats just ONE reason Supes Returns bothered me , he let Luthors men die after the beating. What ? Phantom Zone dudes in #2 ? Just like Paris it never happened , Supes flew around the world and Zod and the gang are out there in space again. We'll never have Paris. Thank you Mr Donner)

Comment

• Hector
                            el Hombre de Acero
                            • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by TrueDave
                            Dead as in dead right? Not undead. I just need some rest. Especially my brain.

Almost done with Supes and Batman Vamps and Wolves comic. Man its lousy. Bad dialoge, painful narrating, lousy Rick Vetch wanna be art, and its not Supes and Bats , theres a bunch of guest stars that are not neccesary. It should be just the Worlds Finest. Thats what the cover promised . Supes doesnt even show up till the last panel of the second issue.

About Garys point. Dracula has been "the best there is at what he does " for centuries and hes only interested in his own survival so he has motivation and is used to using pawns. Yes I am imaging Olsen eating Cockroaches , Signal watch goes off " The master needs me!"

Supes is "handicapped " by his moral code.

But then Superman has the best , most powerful, and greatest , rarest super HUMAN ability of ALL!

He is GOOD!

( Thats just ONE reason Supes Returns bothered me , he let Luthors men die after the beating. What ? Phantom Zone dudes in #2 ? Just like Paris it never happened , Supes flew around the world and Zod and the gang are out there in space again. We'll never have Paris. Thank you Mr Donner)
                            You hit the nail on the head my friend...that's why evil Dracula has no chance...never will...

sigpic

Comment

• toys2cool
                              Ultimate Mego Warrior
                              • Nov 27, 2006

Dam I didn't think this thread would still be going
                              "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
                              My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• Hector
                                el Hombre de Acero
                                • May 19, 2003

If puny Van Helsing can kill Suckula...then even Superman's dandruff can kill Suckula too...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎