X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toys2cool
    Ultimate Mego Warrior
    • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by Hector
    Please...what a silly little matchup...lol.

One who gathers his powers from the SUN...

You seriously think some pale bloodsuckers is going to trouble the man of steel?

And just how you think the puny vampire is going to manage to bite down on Superman???

You SERIOUSLY think those little fangs are going to penetrate Supes' skin?

yeah I gotta agree here, while I live Drac, there's no way in hell
    "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
    My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• Van Hammersly
      • Apr 22, 2008

All I know is, if I had a kryptonite cross, I could take care of both Superman AND Dracula.

(Apologies to Jack Handey.)

Comment

• Hector
        el Hombre de Acero
        • May 19, 2003

sigpic

Comment

• TrueDave
          Toy Maker
          • Jan 12, 2008

Originally posted by Van Hammersly
          All I know is, if I had a kryptonite cross, I could take care of both Superman AND Dracula.

(Apologies to Jack Handey.)
          I LIKE THIS POST!

Of course he's solar powered what else id he? His powers come from the sun in the movies, on the Superfriends and in the comics.

As for Batman defeating dracula I find Batman to be teh MOST unrealistic hero of all. An Alien I can believe but a human being who is an expert on EVERYTHING? Plus a supertrained athlete ? not that many hours in the day . SIlly.

Supes isnt the end all be all Wonder woman could throw her lasso around him and tell him to lick her boots. Dr Fate, Phantom Stranger , Spectre.

Magic .

There was a great Action Comics annual 1 ( after the reboot) by Art Adams ( ?) where Bats and Supes faced vampires.

I like Superman better than dracula. I like Hulk better than Wolverine, but things just don't pan out.

but hey if they made a comic and Drac burst to ashes I guess we cant argue.

Comment

• Meule
            Verbose Member
            • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by TrueDave
            As for Batman defeating dracula I find Batman to be teh MOST unrealistic hero of all. An Alien I can believe but a human being who is an expert on EVERYTHING? Plus a supertrained athlete ? not that many hours in the day . SIlly.
            You believe an alien, but a man who has trained all of his life and has dedicated his life and fortune to fighting crime is silly? Being a supertrained athlete isn't that hard, just walk into a gym and you'll see plenty. And being an expert is just a matter of studying and Bruce Wayne has been studying since childhood. Can't see what's so silly about that
            "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• TrueDave
              Toy Maker
              • Jan 12, 2008

Originally posted by Meule
              You believe an alien, but a man who has trained all of his life and has dedicated his life and fortune to fighting crime is silly? Being a supertrained athlete isn't that hard, just walk into a gym and you'll see plenty. And being an expert is just a matter of studying and Bruce Wayne has been studying since childhood. Can't see what's so silly about that
              If a guys an Alien all bets are off. Suspension of disbelief.

But Batman is suppossed to be a %100 percent normal rich human being.

Hes an EXPERT in inventing, florensics, art history, mechanics, skydiving, paragliding, parachuting, scuba, caving, fencing, Ninjitsu, Judo, Tae Quon Do, Boxing, Kung Fu, Polevaulting, boomerrang throwing, marksmanship, bow and srrow, computer hacking, yoga, detective work, sewing, casting, metalsmithing, painting, special effects make up, world history, interplanatry history, occult know how, polotics, rapelling, chemist, camoflauge, military stategy, chess, artic survival, desert survival, jungle survival, animal behavior, pop culture, acting, ventriloquism, meditation, martail arts non bladed weapons, business , electronics, heating and air conditioning , medicine, first aid, romance, dancing, canoeing, kayaking, boating, sailing, air craft pilot, helicopter pilot, motercycalist, Explosives, booby trapping, weight lifting, parallel bars, swimming, herbalist, stunt driver, linguist, HALO jumper, anthropologist, psychologist, archeologist, physical therapy, horticultre,Police procedures, etc.

( what have I forgotten?)

and hes suppossed to be what 35? And still sleep a FEW hours a day?

Heck probably even Home TV and VCR repair.

Yes I find that VERY ridiculous realstically speaking.

ALfred cooks and does his laundry and Bruce has lousy social skills ( because hes an Obsessive Compulsive with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.) those are his only shortcomings.( and he doesnt sing or play an instrument but I probably missed that.)

BAM!
              Last edited by TrueDave; Feb 11, '10, 12:25 PM.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                Eloquent Member
                • Jan 19, 2008

Dracula also can turn into mist. So superman would have to fight a little fog of undead, hypnotic, blood-sucking bad-***. Super slave kept in the dark until his powers all fade...then LUNCH TIME!

Comment

• Hector
                  el Hombre de Acero
                  • May 19, 2003

Mist?

Wow...Superman trembles...first a flying bat...now mist...wow...this Dracula is sure powerful beyond belief...

...yes...Superman trembles...

sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                    el Hombre de Acero
                    • May 19, 2003

Good-bye silly little vampire...

sigpic

Comment

• Meule
                      Verbose Member
                      • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by TrueDave
                      If a guys an Alien all bets are off. Suspension of disbelief.

But Batman is suppossed to be a %100 percent normal rich human being.

Hes an EXPERT in inventing, florensics, art history, mechanics, skydiving, paragliding, parachuting, scuba, caving, fencing, Ninjitsu, Judo, Tae Quon Do, Boxing, Kung Fu, Polevaulting, boomerrang throwing, marksmanship, bow and srrow, computer hacking, yoga, detective work, sewing, casting, metalsmithing, painting, special effects make up, world history, interplanatry history, occult know how, polotics, rapelling, chemist, camoflauge, military stategy, chess, artic survival, desert survival, jungle survival, animal behavior, pop culture, acting, ventriloquism, meditation, martail arts non bladed weapons, business , electronics, heating and air conditioning , medicine, first aid, romance, dancing, canoeing, kayaking, boating, sailing, air craft pilot, helicopter pilot, motercycalist, Explosives, booby trapping, weight lifting, parallel bars, swimming, herbalist, stunt driver, linguist, HALO jumper, anthropologist, psychologist, archeologist, physical therapy, horticultre,Police procedures, etc.

( what have I forgotten?)

and hes suppossed to be what 35? And still sleep a FEW hours a day?

Heck probably even Home TV and VCR repair.

Yes I find that VERY ridiculous realstically speaking.

ALfred cooks and does his laundry and Bruce has lousy social skills ( because hes an Obsessive Compulsive with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.) those are his only shortcomings.( and he doesnt sing or play an instrument but I probably missed that.)

BAM!
                      Who ever said he was an expert in all of that? He's an expert in some things and knows a lot about others. But your list is just ridiculous.
                      You're no Batman fan, I get it and I respect that. We can't all be Batman fans. But unlike some I won't put you on my ignore list because of that, I respect your opinion
                      "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Meule
                        Verbose Member
                        • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
                        Dracula also can turn into mist. So superman would have to fight a little fog of undead, hypnotic, blood-sucking bad-***. Super slave kept in the dark until his powers all fade...then LUNCH TIME!
                        If Drac wants to beat Supes he'll have to transform back into himself, not much he can do as mist
                        And when he does, say bye bye

Comment

• thunderbolt
                          Hi Ernie!!!
                          • Feb 15, 2004

Who ever said he was an expert in all of that? He's an expert in some things and knows a lot about others. But your list is just ridiculous.
                          You're no Batman fan, I get it and I respect that. We can't all be Batman fans. But unlike some I won't put you on my ignore list because of that, I respect your opinion
                          wow, who would do a thing like that just because they don't like your opinion??
                          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Meule
                            Verbose Member
                            • Nov 14, 2004

Who indeed?

Comment

• TrueDave
                              Toy Maker
                              • Jan 12, 2008

Are you kidding? I Batman! ANd Superman, and the Hulk. But because theyre my favorites doesnt mean they are unbeatable.( fictionally speaking)

He's not an expert? I've seen him break into the White House no problem! What about back in JLA when he beat all the martians on the satalite nearly single handedly? Whens teh last time Someone asked Batman to do ANYTHING and he said " Uh Gee I 'm not real good at that sort of thing but I can try to figure it out?"

I got the list from reading Detective, Batman, Batman Family,Legends, and Worlds Finest off and on for close to thirty years.

Batman ( and the Adventure Team ) was my insipration to try most of the things ON that list. Other people have the Bucket List . I have the Batman list.( Scuba , Sky diving, Tae Quon Do, Fencing, ROTC Rapelling etc)

The secret? Stop watching Television, drive an old auto and Shop at the Thrift store on half off Fridays.( Plus date but don't marry!)

POW!
                              Last edited by TrueDave; Feb 11, '10, 8:07 PM.

Comment

• TrueDave
                                Toy Maker
                                • Jan 12, 2008

I respect your opinion
                                Thank You. I always look forward to reading yours too. !

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎