• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Toyroom
    The Packaging King
    • Dec 31, 2004

Originally posted by MegoScott
    See...everything happens for a reason
    Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• z3zep
      The Girl Next Door
      • Sep 30, 2006

I forget -- did Jack know that Locke was re-animated?

Comment

• samurainoir
        Eloquent Member
        • Dec 26, 2006

So... does this mean that the sideways world is the world where the Monster got out? In the form of Locke?

The ending is Desmond going after the Monster (not Locke) in the sideways world?
        My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• megoscott
          Founding Partner
          • Nov 17, 2006

I suspect that the Locke in SW is not the Monster, but that by killing Locke in that world it will somehow block the Monster in the other world. ?? What a mind bending finish. The previews show both Des and SWLocke alive...whew

What a fantastic episode. The Libby storyline was fantastically satisfying, Desomnd's mission in SW is fascinating, Desmond and Locke well scene was terrific, Jack trusting Hurley, Hurley leading them to the camp, it just keeps getting better. Woot!
          This profile is no longer active.

Comment

• samurainoir
            Eloquent Member
            • Dec 26, 2006

Great Hurly moment. Ever the peacemaker, bringing folks together.

Comment

• z3zep
              The Girl Next Door
              • Sep 30, 2006

I thought that Desmond ran over Locke to get him to see his alternate self... ?? Since he has the list of Oceanic 815 passengers.

Comment

• samurainoir
                Eloquent Member
                • Dec 26, 2006

There definitely is a nice symmetry to Locke pushing Desmond down a well and Desmond ramming Locke with a car. Can't wait to watch next week's to find out more.

Comment

• megoscott
                  Founding Partner
                  • Nov 17, 2006

Originally posted by z3zep
                  I thought that Desmond ran over Locke to get him to see his alternate self... ?? Since he has the list of Oceanic 815 passengers.
                  Gotta be more to it that that, he darn near killed him...
                  This profile is no longer active.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                    Muddling through
                    • Oct 4, 2008

I was thinking it had to do with getting him close to Jack in the hospital again, Desmond seems to be manipulating events to bring the castaways together.

Comment

• spamn
                      Minty and All-Original!
                      • Mar 28, 2002

Totally caught me by surprise, as it was meant to. I thought he was there to make Locke aware of the other world, not attack him. It had to be an attempt to kill sideways Locke, but when I saw he was still alive I was expecting him to announce he was suddenly able to feel his legs. Kind of paralleling how he was able to walk after the plane crash. And sideways Locke would then have some kind of revelation about the Smoke Monster - because the event would be his awakening.
                      Last edited by spamn; Apr 14, '10, 8:32 PM.

Comment

• sprytel
                        Talkative Member
                        • Jun 26, 2009

Originally posted by spamn
                        Totally caught me by surprise, as it was meant to. I thought he was there to make Locke aware of the other world, not attack him. It had to be an attempt to kill sideways Locke, but when I saw he was still alive I was expecting him to announce he was suddenly able to feel his legs. Kind of paralleling how he was able to walk after the plane crash. And sideways Locke would then have some kind of revelation about the Smoke Monster - because the event would be his awakening.
                        I'm betting he gets wheeled in to (apparently) the one and only hospital in LA, where he is treated by a spinal surgeon named Sheppard... who "fixes" him so he can walk again.

And in the process, they both become aware of their Island Selves.

And Sideways Locke somehow then forms a connection with not only his own memories of the Island, but those of Fake Locke as well. At which point, he realizes how to stop him and declares, "we got to go back."

Well... or something like that...

Comment

• z3zep
                          The Girl Next Door
                          • Sep 30, 2006

I thought the explaination for the whispers was lame. How come everytime the Others showed up we heard the whispers?

I wonder how they are going to wrap this series up with only 4 episodes left???

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                            Muddling through
                            • Oct 4, 2008

should be an interesting 4 episode run, can't wait for the finale....although it is bitter sweet because I really think this is one the best, most creative shows ever to air

Comment

• kryptosmaster
                              Removed.
                              • Jun 14, 2008

Originally posted by z3zep
                              I wonder how they are going to wrap this series up with only 4 episodes left???
                              I have a friend at work that watches LOST and we discuss each episode and we were just saying the same thing.
                              It almost seems like they are trying to jam as much info as they can into this last season. Instead of answering all the questions they seem to be creating a huge pile of additional questions and heading full-steam towards the finale. It almost feels like they are adding two new questions for every question they answer.
                              Rich

Comment

• starsky
                                veteran member
                                • Aug 26, 2007

yeah, hopefully everything gets resolved in the last 4 episodes!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎