X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • megoscott
    Founding Partner
    • Nov 17, 2006

Lost Season 6

In SEVEN days! Who's geeked? I can't wait!

ABC.com - Lost - Starter Kit
    This profile is no longer active.
  • Orion
    Museum Night Watchman
    • Mar 11, 2008

Totally ready for this show to return. While I will definitely miss this show next year, I think it makes sense to bring this story to a conclusion. I'm just hoping they make Jack's character a little stronger this year. Last year he seemed like an afterthought at times.

Comment

• megoscott
      Founding Partner
      • Nov 17, 2006

Yep, Jack's faith was shaken and he lost his way, but he took a lot of control there at the end, didn't he?

Did the reset work? It must have, but what will that look like? Will they land in LA? Are the coming to rescue Jacob? What's the deal with Jacob? Smokey, the Man In Black, Illana and her crew??...so many questions.

Comment

• The Toyroom
        The Packaging King
        • Dec 31, 2004

I can't wait!

I have a feeling the reset worked and we'll see the first half of the season play out as everyone explores their new relationships and lives, unbeknownst to them that they've met each other before. But paths will cross and people will have feelings of deja vu...which will lead to the 2nd half of the season where they all figure out that they have to go back to the island for the final battle.

In TV Guide this week, it states that Locke will be appearing with his ex Helen in an episode but he's being played with more "backbone" as "things have happened to him". Since Helen is dead and uh, so is Locke, I'm thinking the reset did work.

Plus, Boone, Michael, Juliette, Libby, and Charlie are all slated to return for several episodes each. Last time I checked all were dead and ghosts/visions usually only appear in the episode at hand and not in arcs.

I've been catching up on Season 5 on DVD this past weekend and hope to finish it off this weekend just in time for the season premiere.
        Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• The Toyroom
          The Packaging King
          • Dec 31, 2004

The premiere is supposedly titled "LA X" as in Los Angeles Airport or Los Angeles 2010, take your pick....
          Last edited by The Toyroom; Jan 27, '10, 7:09 PM.

Comment

• megoscott
            Founding Partner
            • Nov 17, 2006

Whoa, had to cover my eyes there, no spoilers, please.

Comment

• Meule
              Verbose Member
              • Nov 14, 2004

Looking forward to it, although I won't mind when it's done. At times it feeled like they were dragging this on and on and it got a little boring. But you can't watch the first 5 seasons without watching the last
              "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                Muddling through
                • Oct 4, 2008

I love this show and will miss it. thank god I have all the DVD's and Blurays to rewatch at will. Can't wait for season 6 to start....the hard part is waiting a week in between each episode. this sedason is sure to answer a lot of questions but I doubt it will answer them all.....in spite of the fact they claim there will never be a sequel/movie etc...

Comment

• YoungOnce
                  Career Member
                  • Aug 29, 2007

I'm hoping that Locke isn't going to be "dead" for the remainder of the show.

If all we will have, here on out, is the "possessed" Locke, it will be a sad ending for the most interesting character that the show produced.

In season One, it felt like his character would be key to the islands mysterys. Last season, he seemed to just be a patsy all along.

Comment

• Adam West
                    Museum CPA
                    • Apr 14, 2003

I have been waiting for the last season to start and have been counting down the days.

It has been one of my favorite multi-season shows of all time but happy to see that they are not going to let the series drag on forever.

And I must admit, I am hooked on Flashforward as well. Season 1 was killer so hopefully, as Lost brings closure to their story; I can transition into Flashforward geekdome.
                    "The farther we go, the more the ultimate explanation recedes from us, and all we have left is faith."
                    ~Vaclav Hlavaty

Comment

• wolfie
                      Persistent Member
                      • Dec 31, 2007

Is this still going ?

I think i watched the first couple of series but have not seen it since.

Comment

• The Toyroom
                        The Packaging King
                        • Dec 31, 2004

Originally posted by YoungOnce
                        In season One, it felt like his character would be key to the islands mysterys. Last season, he seemed to just be a patsy all along.
                        Oh yeah, he got played BIG TIME by the island.....

Comment

• wilbs518
                          Mego Collector
                          • Jul 25, 2009

Can't wait for this last season!
                          sigpic

Comment

• z3zep
                            The Girl Next Door
                            • Sep 30, 2006

I just finished re-watching seasons 1-5. It is funny, but I have a different opinion of the characters than I had when I watched it live.... Looking forward to Season 6

Bring it!

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                              Muddling through
                              • Oct 4, 2008

Entertainment Weekly pretty much confirmed Locke and Juliet are dead but both actors will still be on the show for the final season. Take from that what you will. Boone, Charlie, Libby and Michael will also all be back for several episodes.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎