Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SP: Any Vintage Star Wars 12" figure fans?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ramsey37
    • Jun 18, 2001

There was a period of time a few years back when I just stopped selling to international bidders altogether. The vast majority of international buyers were reasonable to work with, but I got kinda tired of receiving snarky e-mails from the occasional bad apple who seemed to think I should be able to send a box to Pango Pango for the same price as I could send a box across the state of Kentucky. I nearly always charge close to actual postage on my items (ie I'll round up to the next whole dollar, so instead of charging say $4.65 I just round it up to $5.00 just to keep the math simple for me), and it never fails to annoy me when people act like I'm trying to get rich on postage.
    George

Comment

• luey
      Treasure Hunter
      • Jun 17, 2001

Same thing here George, but I usually have about 1/3 of the winners International so it's hard to stop... and again, no complaints when they win... Just like you said, I do receive those emails before hand telling me they can't bid because the shipping is too high, oh well! Hate that for them, but it is what it is...
      Greg Mason The Vintage Toy Picker from Knoxville, TN

Comment

• starsky
        veteran member
        • Aug 26, 2007

vintage 12 inch star wars figures

hi,
        anybody have any vintage star wars 12 inch han solo parts? i am in need of boots, gun, holster, and medal.

thanks
        darren

Comment

• luey
          Treasure Hunter
          • Jun 17, 2001

A guy in Australia won the 7 figure lot, I had quoted $55 shipping in the auction and it cost $62... So higher than average? I think not! Good try though Brad!

Starsky, I will look in my parts box, I know I have Boba Fett Cape, darth Cape, Jawa parts, maybe a lightsaber or two...

~Luey
          Greg Mason The Vintage Toy Picker from Knoxville, TN

Comment

• toys2cool
            Ultimate Mego Warrior
            • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by luey
            A guy in Australia won the 7 figure lot, I had quoted $55 shipping in the auction and it cost $62... So higher than average? I think not! Good try though Brad!

Starsky, I will look in my parts box, I know I have Boba Fett Cape, darth Cape, Jawa parts, maybe a lightsaber or two...

~Luey
            yeah i figures it could possibly be more,I shipped out 2 bobble heads to Australia and it was $30
            "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
            My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• starsky
              veteran member
              • Aug 26, 2007

international shipping is always a gamble! thanks luey for checking !

Comment

• kresge1
                Museum_Bozo
                • Jun 20, 2001

Greg
                Those auctions did well.Congrats
                Looking for Remco Phantom. Mego mailer boxed figures

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢