Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Random Axe
    The Voice of Reason
    • Apr 16, 2008

Troy, I gotta say, and this comes form my customizing heart, that is one of my favorite custom figures I've ever seen. It has such a charm about him and is full of character. Every piece if him is perfect in every respect. I can't really say I've seen much of your previous work, but if this is representative of it, consider me a fan. I look forward to a final shot with the box.

This is truly an amazing piece of artwork. It's been a real pleasure seeing this come together.

Scott
    I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• Anarchy
      Career Member
      • May 26, 2009

would love an update especially a link to the ebay auctions?
      Check out my website dedicated to custom as well as classic and modern action figures! My Charlee Flatt Dedicated website

Comment

• boss
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 18, 2003

dang, those are nice!
        Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

• dr_cyclops
          One eyed, wonder
          • Dec 17, 2009

Originally posted by aquatroy
          I usually go for as generic an expression as possible. That just didn't work for Jay.
          You are so on the money there. With the heroes a nice smooth expression works so well. relaxed with smiles and winks. Villains have a more freedom, yet need to be tamed as well. Extreme expression should be used for the exceptions only. (Never did like the original Thing's open-mouth look.)
          Now I got to shut-up cause I got myself wanting to sculpt a Solomon Grundy, and I can't even finish what I got going now.

Comment

• uchuace
            • Feb 22, 2010

A really great custom goes beyond just representing the character. It captures the individual quality that makes that particular character so cool. You've done that with Jay in spades. Awesome work!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎