Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anarchy
    Career Member
    • May 26, 2009

Check out my website dedicated to custom as well as classic and modern action figures! My Charlee Flatt Dedicated website

Comment

• Anarchy
      Career Member
      • May 26, 2009

Check out my website dedicated to custom as well as classic and modern action figures! My Charlee Flatt Dedicated website

Comment

• Anarchy
        Career Member
        • May 26, 2009

Comment

• Anarchy
          Career Member
          • May 26, 2009

Comment

• starsky
            veteran member
            • Aug 26, 2007

that deadpool rocks!

Comment

• Cosmicman
              Permanent Member
              • Jul 12, 2005

Charlie Flatt was a man before his time.
              More custom Mego madness on Facebook right here...

Comment

• The Toyroom
                The Packaging King
                • Dec 31, 2004

I know I'm in the minority...Flatt was an innovator but I really don't care for a large % of his headsculpts....
                I prefer the modern method of head "sculpting". More comic-book accurate IMO and they don't look like they're all constipated.
                Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• Anarchy
                  Career Member
                  • May 26, 2009

Originally posted by The Toyroom
                  I know I'm in the minority...Flatt was an innovator but I really don't care for a large % of his headsculpts....
                  I prefer the modern method of head "sculpting". More comic-book accurate IMO and they don't look like they're all constipated.
                  everyone has their own opinion but come on i've never seen anyone come close to this. this is a dead on neal adams sculpt

Comment

• The Toyroom
                    The Packaging King
                    • Dec 31, 2004

^ I'm gonna beg to differ.... Go back and read Batman #251 and tell me if that head looks like Adams' Joker
                    Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• BlackKnight
                      The DarkSide Customizer
                      • Apr 16, 2005

Emperor Joker was in Batman 251 ?
                      ... The Trade I read with that Version of Joker was a Collect them all arc, in the Pages of Superman, Man Of Steel, Action Comics ...and a Book Titled Emperor Joker , in the Eairly 2000/1999 yr's.. Basically Joker Stole Myx's Powers,... and created a World in His Own Image. Joker was Drawn by McGuinness, and a Handful of other People... The Costuming for the Figure, is Absolutley Dead on..., However that Head looks Nothing like how He was Representated threw the Different Artists Interpretation. To Be honest,.. I dunno what Artist's work that Captures..., Maybe Kolins ?
                      ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• Anarchy
                        Career Member
                        • May 26, 2009

you really dont like that sculpt?

Comment

• Anarchy
                          Career Member
                          • May 26, 2009

a cross between adams and someone, i think that sculpt is the best joker sculpt I've ever seen, but hey were all entitled to different opinions

Comment

• BlackKnight
                            The DarkSide Customizer
                            • Apr 16, 2005

Originally posted by Anarchy
                            a cross between adams and someone, i think that sculpt is the best joker sculpt I've ever seen, but hey were all entitled to different opinions
                            Naw..., I like it... Don't get me wrong at all..., But it doesn't represent Adams art work,.. if that's what it is suppose to do...

... Does it represent the Joker Yes ...,
                            And then again,.. if it's suppost to Be Adams..., I believe that he never drew Emporer Joker,... so as far as character Likeness representation,.. it doesn't matter imo.
                            ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• Anarchy
                              Career Member
                              • May 26, 2009

actually it wasnt meant to represent emperor joker, the original joker he made was

then the same head was used for a couple variations, emperor joker was one of those variations, he also made a movie joker with that same head. just the movie jokers outfit

Comment

• Anarchy
                                Career Member
                                • May 26, 2009

Originally posted by BlackKnight
                                Emperor Joker was in Batman 251 ?
                                ... The Trade I read with that Version of Joker was a Collect them all arc, in the Pages of Superman, Man Of Steel, Action Comics ...and a Book Titled Emperor Joker , in the Eairly 2000/1999 yr's.. Basically Joker Stole Myx's Powers,... and created a World in His Own Image. Joker was Drawn by McGuinness, and a Handful of other People... The Costuming for the Figure, is Absolutley Dead on..., However that Head looks Nothing like how He was Representated threw the Different Artists Interpretation. To Be honest,.. I dunno what Artist's work that Captures..., Maybe Kolins ?
                                I think i have those books somewhere, dont know if i read them though, at least i dont remember reading them. were they good?

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎