X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • darkmonkeygod
    Career Member
    • Sep 5, 2005

Originally posted by Count Creepyhead
    As far as sizes, The smaller ones came on cards, similar to the new Imperial jigglers and the larger ones came loose in a counter display box with a Pink "Super monsters" hang tag.
    I've been told this in the past, but also the reverse, as well as that the sizes were changed from '73 to '74. Will you tell me how you came to find out your information?

Also King Kong was only available on a card and in one size.
    Not to be contrary, but Kong was available both on a card and in a counter display. I don't know if there were two sizes. The photo below is from the 1975 Azrak-Hamway International catalog and was originally posted in the files section of the Universal Monster Army yahoo group, but I own one so I think it's acceptable to re-host it here. I actually saw the Kong counter dump at my local five and dime as a child.

Best,

Shannon
    Last edited by darkmonkeygod; Sep 26, '07, 1:36 PM.

Comment

• Count Creepyhead
      Museum Super Collector
      • Jul 28, 2007

Yeah my bad, I meant Kong only came in one size. Both sizes of my Mummy and Wolfman jigglers are both stamped 73.

I'm almost positive the larger ones came tagged and the smaller ones came carded.
      I've gotten alot of my info from Ray Castile, or Coffin Ray as we call him over the the UMA.

Comment

• darkmonkeygod
        Career Member
        • Sep 5, 2005

Cool, thanks for the info. I know Ray & his marvelous website. I'm in the UMA too, just don't post a lot.

sts

Comment

• nissan
          • Sep 29, 2010

1973 ahi jigglers

i am new here and i am not sure that this is the right place to ask
          any one know what is the value of ahi jigglers 1973 all 4 (frankestien mummy,black lagoon and wolfman in mint condition with tags include the display box?

Comment

• Mego Superboy Prime
            Career Member
            • Nov 27, 2009

Originally posted by Count Creepyhead
            Here is a quick shot of some of my jigglers on display. I have others boxed up. I'll eventually get a good shot of all of them, but this should satisfy your oily obsession for now.

http://i6.tinypic.com/53ov62a.jpg

HAH!! I had that small wind up Ape for years when I was a kid!!! I think it's still in my mom's attic today. When it walked, sparks would shoot out of it's mouth!! Great wind up toy!!!
            If you're a fan of old-school toys, toons and comics then my blog is the place for you!!!

Comment

• J.B.
              Guild Navigator
              • Jun 23, 2010

I jiggle, therefore I am.

You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎