Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jigglers/ rubber Monsters- anybody?

Images

Jigglers/ rubber Monsters- anybody?

Does anybody collect or used to have many of the Jigglers/ Rubber monsters from the past? I have a bunch left from my past, they actually sell well on ebay also. I believe some super heroes were made, batman, superman, also POTA. Tons of monsters were made, I was told by a collector that the rarest i own is the loch ness monster.

Another line was called Spooky Kooky, I need to get my camera working and learn how to upload to this site.

I have a bunch of Monster Jigglers. AHI, Ben Cooper etc. Some big some small I love them. Some of my fondest memories come from jigglers.

The Ben Cooper jigglers were called House Haunters.

Just recently on Ebay I saw 2 Marvel Jigglers I've never seen before. Red skull and Dr. Strange!!!

I have to run, but later I'll try and snap a pic of them.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Creepyhead View Post
    I have a bunch of Monster Jigglers. AHI, Ben Cooper etc. Some big some small I love them. Some of my fondest memories come from jigglers.

The Ben Cooper jigglers were called House Haunters.

Just recently on Ebay I saw 2 Marvel Jigglers I've never seen before. Red skull and Dr. Strange!!!

I have to run, but later I'll try and snap a pic of them.
    There not too rare,but finding them with their tags intact is tough
    Looking for Rm Robin,Loose Remco Phantom. mailer boxed figures, falcon Ledy,

Images
    are those the things you throw at teh wall and they stick ?

Images
    I remember seeing Heroes World ads for those in Marvel Comics. I thought they were Megos, since all I saw were comic drawings. I thought my Captain America would finally have someone to beat up!

Chris

Images
    I love the monster jigglers. I have the Frankenstein and Wolfman jiggler but I still haven't found me a good Mummy jiggler. Great memories!

Images
    the jigglers are pretty cool. i didnt ahve them when younger but they are cool.

Images

POTA

they even made a few planet of the apes jigglers back in the 70's, i used to have them but my dog got to them, chomp chomp!!!

Images
    I saw some modern Universal "jigglers" at a Walgreens this weekend. Dracula, Frankenstein, Wolfman, Mummy, Creature, and the Bride! They were all pretty nice-looking for stretch/jiggler figures. Very similar to the non-licensed ones Wal-Mart had at Halloween last year.

Chris

Images
    Hmmmm....

I know the old Ben Cooper ones het reissued every now and then. I used to have a flying Devil and skeleton that bared more than a passing resemblance to the Forgotten Prisioner of Castlemare.

Don C.