Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Horror Movie even you dont want to own because it actually scares you too much.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrueDave
    Toy Maker
    • Jan 12, 2008

Horror Movie even you dont want to own because it actually scares you too much.

Excorcist. Ring. Ghost movies, I will nevr watch Possession of Emily Rose. the FIRST Evil Dead freaks me out.
  • jds1911a1
    Alan Scott is the best GL
    • Aug 8, 2007

Most horror movies don't freak me out but Seven does becuase there are enough reports of real serial killers to make that a little too possible for me

Comment

• Meule
      Verbose Member
      • Nov 14, 2004

I'm not scared by any horror movie, but I don't watch Ringu kinda movies. You know, the ones with Japanese girls with long black hair covering their face. Doesn't scare me, I just don't like 'em
      "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Gorn Captain
        Invincible Ironing Man
        • Feb 28, 2008

Anything like Cannibal Holocaust.
        I don't want to see animals tortured for real, to "spice up" a movie....

And The Sound of Music.
        I wish they'd make a version where Andrews comes up the hill and just when she inhales to start to sing, you hear the shot of a high-powered rifle, taking her head clean off.
        That, I'd go see...
        "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• Brazoo
          Permanent Member
          • Feb 14, 2009

Ditto for Cannibal Holocaust. It's just distasteful to me though, not scary.

Comment

• palitoy
            live. laugh. lisa needs braces
            • Jun 16, 2001

Requiem for a Dream is a movie my friend owns, it's awesome but I can't for the life of me imagine popping that in on a Saturday night.

Originally posted by Brazoo
            Cannibal Holocaust.
            I was really expecting to be a LOT more bothered by this movie, to be honest, scenes of natives killing animals to eat them didn't phase me as much as the horrible misogyny presented. It's still not something I ever want to watch again, let alone own.
            Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
            http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• wolfie
              Persistent Member
              • Dec 31, 2007

Nothing scares me and i have seen them all however an old film that is really unnerving is THE CHANGELING with George C Scott.

Comment

• megoapesnut
                The name says it all!
                • Dec 3, 2007

Only one time has a horror movie affected me so that I had trouble sleeping and decided not to watch it again. John Carpenter's Prince of Darkness. The movie itself isn't terribly great or scary, but the ending is killer. It sent chills up my spine and I had big time trouble sleeping that night.
                Last edited by megoapesnut; Jan 12, '10, 3:15 PM.

Comment

• Meule
                  Verbose Member
                  • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by palitoy
                  I was really expecting to be a LOT more bothered by this movie, to be honest, scenes of natives killing animals to eat them didn't phase me as much as the horrible misogyny presented. It's still not something I ever want to watch again, let alone own.
                  Couple of weeks ago I bought a DVD box with three cannibal movies, Cannibal Holocaust being one of them
                  "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• alex
                    Permanent Member
                    • Jun 15, 2009

Ive got this on my hard drive at the moment, but just cant bring myself to watch it, because I reckon its going to freak me out. Antichrist by Lars von Trier, with Willem Dafoe, has anyone seen it here. Apart from that I dont mind watching anything, apart from slasher films, how to kill someone a million and one ways, how boring. For me horror films have to have that bit of paranormal. Someone mentioned Emily Rose, that was a good flick, a horror court room drama.

Comment

• Hector
                      el Hombre de Acero
                      • May 19, 2003

The only movie that really scares me is Tom Green's Freddy Got Fingered.
                      sigpic

Comment

• clemso
                        Talkative Member
                        • Aug 8, 2001

Texas Chainsaw Massacre, something really disturbing about that film, maybe the way they made grand pa hold that hammer and drop it on that poor girls head.

Comment

• clemso
                          Talkative Member
                          • Aug 8, 2001

The end scene in Don't look now gave me nightmares as a kid, not sure I could watch it now either.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                            Hi Ernie!!!
                            • Feb 15, 2004

That movie with the monsters that sucked out the bones of people and were full of spaghetti noodles when they were axed open. Creeped me out as a wee tot.
                            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Mod Style
                              Veteran Member
                              • Aug 1, 2009

"HIT HER GRANDPA!"

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡