Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Horror Movie even you dont want to own because it actually scares you too much.

Images

Horror Movie even you dont want to own because it actually scares you too much.

Excorcist. Ring. Ghost movies, I will nevr watch Possession of Emily Rose. the FIRST Evil Dead freaks me out.

Most horror movies don't freak me out but Seven does becuase there are enough reports of real serial killers to make that a little too possible for me

I'm not scared by any horror movie, but I don't watch Ringu kinda movies. You know, the ones with Japanese girls with long black hair covering their face. Doesn't scare me, I just don't like 'em
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Images
    Anything like Cannibal Holocaust.
    I don't want to see animals tortured for real, to "spice up" a movie....

And The Sound of Music.
    I wish they'd make a version where Andrews comes up the hill and just when she inhales to start to sing, you hear the shot of a high-powered rifle, taking her head clean off.
    That, I'd go see...

Ditto for Cannibal Holocaust. It's just distasteful to me though, not scary.

Blog Entries
    Requiem for a Dream is a movie my friend owns, it's awesome but I can't for the life of me imagine popping that in on a Saturday night.

Quote Originally Posted by Brazoo View Post
    Cannibal Holocaust.
    I was really expecting to be a LOT more bothered by this movie, to be honest, scenes of natives killing animals to eat them didn't phase me as much as the horrible misogyny presented. It's still not something I ever want to watch again, let alone own.

Nothing scares me and i have seen them all however an old film that is really unnerving is THE CHANGELING with George C Scott.

Only one time has a horror movie affected me so that I had trouble sleeping and decided not to watch it again. John Carpenter's Prince of Darkness. The movie itself isn't terribly great or scary, but the ending is killer. It sent chills up my spine and I had big time trouble sleeping that night.
    Last edited by megoapesnut; Jan 12, '10 at 3:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by palitoy View Post
    I was really expecting to be a LOT more bothered by this movie, to be honest, scenes of natives killing animals to eat them didn't phase me as much as the horrible misogyny presented. It's still not something I ever want to watch again, let alone own.
    Couple of weeks ago I bought a DVD box with three cannibal movies, Cannibal Holocaust being one of them
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Ive got this on my hard drive at the moment, but just cant bring myself to watch it, because I reckon its going to freak me out. Antichrist by Lars von Trier, with Willem Dafoe, has anyone seen it here. Apart from that I dont mind watching anything, apart from slasher films, how to kill someone a million and one ways, how boring. For me horror films have to have that bit of paranormal. Someone mentioned Emily Rose, that was a good flick, a horror court room drama.