X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joe90
    Most Special Agent
    • Feb 23, 2008

Originally posted by thunderbolt
    That's Roger C. Carmel's hairline on the Shat!!
    Good eye!

But how would you recognize that? Have you been skipping work to watch Star Trek DVD's?
    90, Joe 90.... Great Shakes : Milk Chocolate -- Shaken, not Stirred.

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

No, but it was pretty obvious. I did just watch the Green Hornet Batman episode he's in. ANd saw him lately in the Man From UNCLE.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Joe90
        Most Special Agent
        • Feb 23, 2008

Originally posted by thunderbolt
        No, but it was pretty obvious. I did just watch the Green Hornet Batman episode he's in. And saw him lately in the Man From UNCLE.
        Do we shop at the same DVD store?

Don't forget Voyage To the Bottom of the Sea and Hogan's Heroes...
        90, Joe 90.... Great Shakes : Milk Chocolate -- Shaken, not Stirred.

Comment

• jds1911a1
          Alan Scott is the best GL
          • Aug 8, 2007

IF shat has a toupee or plugs who cares Charelton heston wore a hairpice most of his life and Connery wore one as bond (much to his own dislike) and has worn them a few times since. If someone is follically challenged is it any different than men who get lipo, or back hair removed let alone a pec implant (which Dwayne ROCK Johnson has been accused of)

Comment

• huedell
            Museum Ball Eater
            • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by jds1911a1
            IF shat has a toupee or plugs who cares Charelton heston wore a hairpice most of his life and Connery wore one as bond (much to his own dislike) and has worn them a few times since. If someone is follically challenged is it any different than men who get lipo, or back hair removed let alone a pec implant (which Dwayne ROCK Johnson has been accused of)
            I like to say that anything's fair game in love, war...and vanity....and in
            business and otherwise.

But I will say for the record that I remember that Hector does not want a
            follically impaired actor playing SUPERMAN, no matter HOW good the piece is
            "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎