Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JDeRouen
    Author of Small Things
    • Jun 14, 2001

I'm not a huge Stephen King fan. He's a good writer, but his endings almost always suck. That said, I liked the premise of The Dome and decided to give it a go, and I wasn't disappointed. It was a great read, and the ending was coherent and satisfying. I enjoyed it a lot.
    --
    Order Small Things, my contemporary fantasy novel featuring Megos, at http://joederouen.com/?page_id=176

Comment

• huedell
      Museum Ball Eater
      • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by JDeRouen
      I'm not a huge Stephen King fan. He's a good writer, but his endings almost always suck. That said, I liked the premise of The Dome and decided to give it a go, and I wasn't disappointed. It was a great read, and the ending was coherent and satisfying. I enjoyed it a lot.
      With a review like that, if they screw up a movie version of this, it'll be a sin.
      "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎