Everyone here has been so much help!
Here is a test patten for the wings made of paper. I'm still working on the Jet-pack hump for his back. It's there that I think I should move to an elastic fabric. Background is the 'Friendlyfelt' I found at 'Joann Fabrics'. To top it off, I found a thready yarn to make the collar piece.
No pics update:
Talked to a local mold-maker/caster (of talent), he is willing to try-out the commission of 'Buzzard'. Tooling the neck plugs on him, Professor Squid and Dune Guy, this weekend.
Currently have a DrMego T-2 body with forest green body suit. I've sewn the white collor on, and working on attaching the Friendlyfelt wings to the sleeves.
This project has been a dream, because of you members and this site.
'Buzzard' casting update: Going into 3rd week. Molder/caster went through a tough time and may need some patience from me. I've seen his quality and am willing to do so.
Ditko Villains update: 'Squid and Dune-Guy' are now complete with neck plugs. 'Reptile' has broken his bounds and moved along. 'Voltron' needs more lightning bolt work. 'Game-Hunter' needs a lot of work all around.
Next project: Kirby style villains;'Iron Mask', 'Ultra-Martian', 'Underdeweller', 'Marionette-Face', 'Atom Master', and the 'Fantastic Hypno'.
Future project: 'Tomb Custodian', 'Aged Sorceress', and 'Grave-Digger'.
I like how these are turning out!