X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toys2cool
    Ultimate Mego Warrior
    • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by ScottA
    I knew a lot more about these when I was after them than I remember now. Prices vary greatly on them based on completeness (they each came with a stand, football, and numbers sheet) and on which team it was. The more popluar teams (Cowboys, Steelers, Doplhins, Giants) are actually the cheapest ones. Teams like the Cardinals, Chiefs, Jets, Bengals are actually more expensive. And the black figures are even more. Some can go well over $100. Here is a web site I know of that has photos etc.:

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

They are also customized for teams not around when they were issued. There were only 28 teams back then. The Cardinals I have is cherry mint and complete but loose. The Steelers I have is loose with helmet but no football and the Cowboys has the helmet but won't stand up. They are cool figures though.
    Great Site Scott,he made his white Dolphins player into Marino with the #13
    "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
    My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• saildog
      Permanent Member
      • Apr 9, 2006

I had actually forgotten all about these. Always wanted one, but never had one.
      I can't remember if any of my friends had these, but I remember seeing them at Sears and thinking they were cool.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎