• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MIB41
    Eloquent Member
    • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by toys2cool
    I can't believe so many of you have the Jets wining again and in cincy
    The Jets are dangerous. This team reminds me alot of the Giants a few years back when they nearly beat the undefeated Patriots in the last game of the regular season. That absolutely lit a fire under their tails because they saw what they could be and that belief carried them through the playoffs into the Superbowl. Now the Jets can't mimmick that same feat with a rookie QB, but I think they'll go deeper than people think. Their for real.

Comment

• BlackKnight
      The DarkSide Customizer
      • Apr 16, 2005

Originally posted by MIB41
      Alot of poker faces played yesterday. I know, I know. You don't believe me. Just watch...

Ohhh No,.. I believe you that there was a lot of Poker Faces Yesterday..., I didn't see that game to know..., I do also believe that there was a handful of them Poker faces in that CBoy/Phili Game too.
      ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• BlackKnight
        The DarkSide Customizer
        • Apr 16, 2005

I can't believe so many of you have the Jets wining again and in cincy
        I agree.
        However you got Packer's beating Favre because you don't think they'ed beat them 3 times, and they still do have to make it there,.. but then lost focus with your Pick in the Same Scenario with the CBoy's and the Eagles.
        ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• MIB41
          Eloquent Member
          • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by BlackKnight
          Ohhh No,.. I believe you that there was a lot of Poker Faces Yesterday..., I didn't see that game to know..., I do also believe that there was a handful of them Poker faces in that CBoy/Phili Game too.
          You better believe it. I'm just hoping we are ready for a massive blitz of untold proportions. I DO THINK Dallas is ready though this year. Last year I didn't even watch the last game when they had a chance to get into the playoffs with a win against Philly. I knew they would lay down and they did. This year they have that fire in their belly and Romo is no longer phased by the "big game " factor. Quite the contrary. He seems to play a notch up now and that's what all of us Dallas fans have been hoping to see. It's gut check time and Romo has arrived.

Comment

• toys2cool
            Ultimate Mego Warrior
            • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by MIB41
            The Jets are dangerous. This team reminds me alot of the Giants a few years back when they nearly beat the undefeated Patriots in the last game of the regular season. That absolutely lit a fire under their tails because they saw what they could be and that belief carried them through the playoffs into the Superbowl. Now the Jets can't mimmick that same feat with a rookie QB, but I think they'll go deeper than people think. Their for real.
            Sanchez is no manning
            "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
            My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• toys2cool
              Ultimate Mego Warrior
              • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by BlackKnight
              I agree.
              However you got Packer's beating Favre because you don't think they'ed beat them 3 times, and they still do have to make it there,.. but then lost focus with your Pick in the Same Scenario with the CBoy's and the Eagles.
              I just think GB has been playing really good lately , Favre is a beast but I don't know man

Comment

• MIB41
                Eloquent Member
                • Sep 25, 2005

Sanchez is no manning
                Even Eli wasn't Eli this year. But yes I agree with you. Sanchez is green to this scene, but it will be a great learning experience for him. And a hungry team is a dangerous team to overlook. All of these games look good this year. I'm pumped.

Comment

• MegoMark71
                  Permanent Member
                  • Dec 18, 2008

Bengals will destoy the Jets on Saturday. I have watched every game this year and i didn't even think the team that played Sunday night was them. They ran plays that didn't fit, hence they showed the jets nothing. And sure the jets have looked good the last 2 weeks. It is easy when the other team shuts things down.

Hey i'm sorry guys i'm excited, we only get a playoff game every 12-15 years

Comment

• MIB41
                    Eloquent Member
                    • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by MegoMark71
                    Bengals will destoy the Jets on Saturday. I have watched every game this year and i didn't even think the team that played Sunday night was them. They ran plays that didn't fit, hence they showed the jets nothing. And sure the jets have looked good the last 2 weeks. It is easy when the other team shuts things down.

I completely understand. I live in Lousiville, so the Bengals are as close as any pro team gets, besides the Colts (my wife's team). I would love to see them win, but they have been out of sorts since they lost their WR in that tragic accident. Football is such an emotional game and the Bengals will have to come out HUNGRY if they want to beat this Jet's team. I keep looking for it, but I'm not seeing any of that.

Comment

• toys2cool
                      Ultimate Mego Warrior
                      • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by MegoMark71

agreed

Comment

• MegoMark71
                        Permanent Member
                        • Dec 18, 2008

I think ole 85 will play a big role. Man i'm still bitter over the Palmer injury a few years ago. I thought that team could have won it all. Last playoff memory before that is 1990 i think, maybe a blowout victory over the oilers.

Comment

• UnderdogDJLSW
                          To Fear is Not Logical...
                          • Feb 17, 2008

I don't think the Jets will win this one either.

I do see Baltimore being a surprise team on the Patriots but I think it will come down to San Diego against the Vikings for the Super Bowl.
                          It's all good!

Comment

• Adam West
                            Museum CPA
                            • Apr 14, 2003

Originally posted by goldenryan
                            Picks in BOLD
                            AFC: 6. Baltimore at 3. New England, Sun. 1 p.m. ET (CBS)
                            AFC: 5. New York at 4. Cincinnati, Sat. 4:30 p.m. ET (NBC)
                            NFC: 6. Philadelphia at 3. Dallas, Sat. 8 p.m. ET (NBC)
                            NFC: 5. Green Bay at 4. Arizona, Sun. 4:40 p.m. ET (Fox)

New England at San Diego
                            Cininnati at Indianapolis
                            Dallas at Minnesota
                            Green Bay at New Orleans

San Diego at Indianapolis
                            Green Bay at Minnesota

Superbowl: San Diego vs. Minnesota

all hail GoldenRyan
                            Round 1:
                            Baltimore
                            Cincinnati
                            Philly
                            Green Bay

Round 2:
                            Indy
                            SD
                            Philly
                            Vikings

Indy/Vikings (Vikings win)
                            "The farther we go, the more the ultimate explanation recedes from us, and all we have left is faith."
                            ~Vaclav Hlavaty

Comment

• Zemo
                              Still Smokin'
                              • Feb 14, 2006

Here's the weekend lines and totals.

1/9 4:30 ET At Cincinnati -2.5 NY Jets 34.5
                              1/9 8:00 ET At Dallas -4 Philadelphia 45
                              1/10 1:00 ET At New England -3.5 Baltimore 43
                              1/10 4:30 ET At Arizona -2.5 Green Bay 47.5

Comment

• Toy Talk
                                Old and out of touch
                                • Aug 7, 2009

I have been a fan for over 30 years and with a #1 D and #1 Run offense, I am going with the J-E-T-S over Cincy this week.

My wife is from Cincy so my opinion is not the most popular in the house.
                                "Procrastination is the art of planning for tomorrow."

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎