X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DocDrako
    Formerly Doc Drako
    • Nov 11, 2004

1000 Posts Of Mego Goodness, & A Big Thank You

I know that some folks don't like reading milestone posts, and I'm cool with that. But I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to everyone at the Mego Museum that have made my past 2 and a half years here a very pleasant experience. There are far too many people to mention, but I have to mention a few persons, whose names will always be synonymous with "Mego" to me.

I have to thank Scott, JDeRouen, Palitoy, and DaveMc (the Mego Overlords), for creating and maintaining the Mego Museum, and making this the first place I want to visit when I'm online. I know there are others who work "behind the scenes" and I thank you too, even though I don't know who you are. I can see the pride that everyone involved takes in making this the best Mego site on the internet simply by the hard work that is put into this wonderful place.

The Mego Museum cards are the jewel of my card collection. I still look at them in disbelief simply because it's hard to fathom that something so cool is free. Thanks Scott for a great item, and thanks to everyone else that was involved. I should know who you are, but I don't, and I apologize. Also thanks to everyone who has helped me to complete my collection. You don't even know how much I appreciate it.

Thanks to the International Men Of Mystery for letting me hang out with you even though I don't feel worthy.

Thanks T-Bolt (& Punkin!), Merlyn, Meule, AussieMegoMan (I miss you, man! I hope you're doing okay!), Hector, Hulk, Paul Evans, DrMego, Bevel De America, ABMAC (Who I'm still afraid of), and del, just to name a few. There are so many people here that have been a pleasure to associate with that I can't possibly name you all.

I've been trying to be more involved, and I've been trying to do business with more folks, and to give back some of the kindness that has been given to me since I joined. I hope to do even more in the future.

Thank You, Fellow Mego Museum Members For Making My 1000 Posts An Unforgettable Experience! Long Live The Mego Museum!

"I prefer to remain an enigma."

DRAKO'S GOOD TRADERS LIST
  • mitchedwards
    Mego Preservation Society
    • May 2, 2003

Congrats on your milestone

Think B.A. Where did you hide the Megos?

Comment

• toys2cool
      Ultimate Mego Warrior
      • Nov 27, 2006

that's awesome man,congrats
      "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
      My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• ABMAC
        User
        • May 16, 2002

Congrats! Persistence is grand!

Comment

• Meule
          Verbose Member
          • Nov 14, 2004

Congrats man, been a pleasure having you around. You know you signed up here 3 days before me? Guess that makes me the young one compared to you

Hmmmm, now it says my join date is Nov 15... could've sworn it was Nov 14 Oh well...
          "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

congrats, and a big you're welcome.
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎