X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by nayrbgo
    I have owned TWO Fist Fighter Tarzan Ledys. I sold one to Heath. I kept one. I have seen other FF Tarzan Ledys in other folks' collections. I believe rche has one. I know Luis has one. I'm sure Palitoy has one. There are enough known examples as FF Ledys to make it the rule.

And to confirm the SWAP/SWITCH that goes on quite regularly, as you all know, I buy this stuff about three times a week, and more often than not I find restrung bodies, mismatched whatzits and whoozits, and on and on. I have purchased Hombre de Hierro and Flecha Verde on the standard T1 bodies, too. So, it goes beyond just Tarzan. I think the issue is more about the DURABILITY of the Ledy Fist Fighting body.

If you have ever held one in your hand, then you will know immediately that it is probably some kind of odd stroke of luck that it survived the 1970's. It is very light and flimsy.
    If you send one my way I promise I will hold it in my hand to see how light and flimsy it is.

Comment

• cjefferys
      Duke of Gloat
      • Apr 23, 2006

I don't remember if this has ever been addressed, but do the FF Ledy's have really short neck plugs like the Mego ones do? That might help address the head swapping issue. Any of you lucky guys with the Ledy fist fighters ever pop off the heads?

Comment

• piecemaker
        There's no need to fear..
        • Jan 26, 2009

Originally posted by cjefferys
        I don't remember if this has ever been addressed, but do the FF Ledy's have really short neck plugs like the Mego ones do? That might help address the head swapping issue. Any of you lucky guys with the Ledy fist fighters ever pop off the heads?
        I'am not one of those lucky guys that actually has a Ledy Fist Fighter(or two),so i dont know about the neck plugs on them,but checking out the WorldMego Acc Check i see non Fist Fighter Ledys with both a long and short type neck plug.Looking at the Aquaman there,it also looks as if there were two different styles of the long neck plug.It looks like a combination short plug top and top plug bottom.

Comment

• Meule
          Verbose Member
          • Nov 14, 2004

I guess with Lili Ledy there's only one thing you can be certain of and that's you can't be certain of anything
          "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• sauce
            Removed
            • Jun 24, 2007

I believe that the FF heads have the shorter squatter neck plug

Comment

• LonnieFisher
              Eloquent Member
              • Jan 19, 2008

how many different colored pelvis sections did Lili Ledy make? I've seen green and red and "pink flesh" colors. Are there more?

Comment

• piecemaker
                • Jan 26, 2009

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
                how many different colored pelvis sections did Lili Ledy make? I've seen green and red and "pink flesh" colors. Are there more?
                I have seen blue,red and flesh colored ones.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                  Eloquent Member
                  • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by piecemaker
                  I have seen blue,red and flesh colored ones.
                  Who was the blue on? Here is an auction that had a green pelvis Robin.
                  LILI LEDY action figure ROBIN 8†MEGO super heroe DOLL - eBay (item 120523588187 end time Feb-03-10 14:25:36 PST)
                  This is the first one I've seen with a green pelvis. All my Spider-man Ledy's have red.

Comment

• piecemaker
                    • Jan 26, 2009

Thats the one i was talking about also. It looks like a faded blue on my computer.

Comment

• sauce
                      Removed
                      • Jun 24, 2007

I'll double check. Yes to Red and Pink Flesh. As for the Blue/Green, my memory tells me I have seen a few, but I prefer to check in person to make sure.

Comment

• Meule
                        Verbose Member
                        • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by piecemaker
                        Thats the one i was talking about also. It looks like a faded blue on my computer.
                        Looks like faded blue to me too
                        "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                          Eloquent Member
                          • Jan 19, 2008

It's blue, not green. My mistake. My computer color sucks...
                          Last edited by LonnieFisher; Feb 20, '10, 1:11 AM.

Comment

• piecemaker
                            • Jan 26, 2009

Are the Lili Ledy Green Arrow accessories,hat,bow and quiver the same as Mego or are they different in some way?

Comment

• highquality
                              #1 Super Guy
                              • Jun 10, 2003

They're all a little bit different, but not much. Luis sent me a pic of his Flecha Verde Hat not too long ago. The hat looked kinda rubbery and had turned blue. It looks like Lili Ledy molded the original Mego accessories, but used their own materials. I think you could only tell the difference in the bow, belt and quiver with a side-by-side comparison.
                              WorldMEGO: Where MEGOs Go! 24 Hours a Day

Comment

• sauce
                                Removed
                                • Jun 24, 2007

More rubbery would be keeping in line with the belts
                                though the bow is likely firmer like the Batichica cowl

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎