Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Splitty
    Career Member
    • Jan 25, 2012

oop, I just posted a Glow in the Dark made in China Mcfarlane Spawn Violator knock-off in the glow in the dark thread, and I don't want to be annoying and post pics twice, so I'll just post the link (in case these threads get too separated).

http://megomuseum.com/community/show...rk-toys/page10

Woo-HOO!
    I gots Toyyyyzzzzz

Comment

• Neutron X
      Persistent Member
      • Dec 22, 2007

Great find! I hope to pick up a Mexico Ko Creature From the Black Lagoon too! I have seen many color variations and to me they all look cool!

More Bootlegs. Anybody have a Feddy or Robertcop figure they want to share?

Comment

• 4NDR01D
        Alpha Centauri....OR DIE!
        • Jan 22, 2008

Originally posted by Neutron X
        Great find! I hope to pick up a Mexico Ko Creature From the Black Lagoon too! I have seen many color variations and to me they all look cool!

More Bootlegs. Anybody have a Feddy or Robertcop figure they want to share?
        A couple of blowmold creature bootlegs just sold on the 7th. Neither had the words knock off or bootleg in the title though. Pretty big difference in price on them too.

Comment

• Neutron X
          Persistent Member
          • Dec 22, 2007

Gotta bring back this thread!!!!!!! Anyone have any new KO finds???

Comment

• mazinz
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 2, 2007

Welcome back bootleg thread:

Found these two clearly Darth Vader style rack toy robots at ToysRus last night. They had them both by the action figures as well as the "rack toy" section across from the registers. $3.00. Basically almost the same style as ones I would see in the dollar store except for the Vader like head. Came in both black and white. Whats great (or horrible depending on how much your ears can take) is that it is loaded with a good 30 second sound barrage and clearly star wars blaster fire towards the end

Last edited by mazinz; Jan 1, '16, 8:14 AM.
            "What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hells Angels is currently unclear,"

Starroid Raiders Dagon wrote "No Dime Store Monster left behind"

Comment

• Neutron X
              Persistent Member
              • Dec 22, 2007

YEAH!!!!! Bring on more of the KO Star Wars toys!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Fener
                • Sep 3, 2014

Here's my Han Solo 12" bootleg.

(sorry for the crappy pic...)
                Last edited by Fener; Jan 5, '16, 8:32 AM.
                WANTED (original not repro): Riddler belt, western guns (3). Matt Mason astronaut helmets (2).

Comment

• Neutron X
                  Persistent Member
                  • Dec 22, 2007

Originally posted by Fener
                  Here's my Han Solo 12" bootleg.

(sorry for the crappy pic...)
                  WOW! I never saw this one before! Do the boots use the Captain Action Batman boots mold but molded in black instead of blue? Oh happy day another fun KO in Joe scale! My favorite Knock Offs are those that cross genres. In this case GI Joe/Ken and Star Wars, way too cool! Thanks for posting this!

Comment

• Bocasean
                    • Nov 30, 2014

Some of the Flash bootlegs I recently acquired. The one on top might be licensed but I can't verify it because I can't find another example.

WANTED: Original artwork (comics, toys/merch, and color guides), 1966 Avengers Buttonworld pinback (carded/bagged), and a white-carded MOC Captain America Pocket Heroes. Do me a solid and like my hard work at www.facebook.com/1toy2many

Comment

• 4NDR01D
                      Alpha Centauri....OR DIE!
                      • Jan 22, 2008

While not fully "bootleg" there's been some cool Star Wars inspired costume/play toys (capes, cloaks, light sabers, storm trooper armour etc) at Dollar Tree.

I'm hoping the new movie being out produces some bootleg figures but not holding my breath.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                        Moderation Engineer
                        • Aug 14, 2003

Great stuff, I love this thread and had forgotten. I grabbed those Vader KOs at TRU while in line shopping with my wife. I was treated to an eye roll, but I couldn't pass them up.

Comment

• knight errant00
                          8 Inch Action Figure
                          • Nov 15, 2005

My son, now in his second year of college, has loved robots and collected them since he was about three years old. Those TRU Vader knockoffs were a no-brainer for him at Christmas, with all their KO goodness in the face of a new SW movie, not to mention the sound effects were similar to a toy laser pistol he had when he was small, Thanks for the heads-up on those being out there!

Comment

• Neutron X
                            Persistent Member
                            • Dec 22, 2007

Here are a few Big Jim KOs from Germany. Notice the second carded one copies Vintage type Gijoe art. I would love to get this thread going again anyone have any cool finds?

Gijoe/Action Man Ko Adventurer Accessories MIP

Not really a KO but cool non the less.

Disney's Hunchback? Ok this one has a very weird vibe.

KOs of X-file inspired figures repaints with custom items(helmets ect) Perfect fit for Major Matt Mason figures. Alas these figures were sacrificed for the greater good. When ever friends and family kids came over to play at my place these toys were given keeping the vintage toys safe. Pic is a decade old.

Comment

• tmthor
                              God of Knock-offs
                              • Nov 29, 2005

I love those alien figures

Comment

• musasa
                                • Mar 22, 2015

Bootleg Star Wars plastic model kit figure (with chariot!) by ARII from Japan, late 70s.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎