X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brannon86
    Museum Super Collector
    • Jul 20, 2007

Evel

Ha, love that pic Commander of you and your brother... Is there a post on thread on here to post your Christmas pics from back in the day? If not, somebody needs to start one....

Comment

• HardyGirl
      Mego Museum's Poster Girl
      • Apr 3, 2007

You can e-mail Brian (Palitoy), and he can post your pics on Mego Museum website. I'm on there as a kid!
      "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
      'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
      Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
      If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• mego boy CA
        megos are FUN!!
        • Mar 30, 2006

i actually had one, i had the reg. motorcycle as a b-day gift and the chopper for christmas. gave me many hours of fun along with my megos of course.
        sigpic
        "To The Batmobile!"
        "We Haven't A Moment To Lose!"

Comment

• Titan4ever
          Museum Patron
          • Oct 29, 2006

I didn't have any Evel stuff brand new, but I did have his Scramble Van with the cycle from a yard or church rummage sale. I used to push it all around the block with all my Megos inside, traveling like Billy Batson in the Shazam TV series. I remember thinking how cool it was that the red, white and blue colors matched the JLA logo at the time. It was fun, until I lost my Aquaman on the way home from a friend's house; after that, I hardly ever used it. I hadn't thought of it in years.

Comment

• Hulk
            Mayor of Megoville
            • May 10, 2003

I had just about everything Evel put his name on as a kid, including the bicycle accessories.

Comment

• Mr Mego
              Love to play with Megos
              • Oct 19, 2003

Originally posted by dogman67
              Ha, love that pic Commander of you and your brother... Is there a post on thread on here to post your Christmas pics from back in the day? If not, somebody needs to start one....
              Thank you for interest my picture of me and my brother with Evel Knievel boxes with yellow Stunt Motorcycles set with hand crank. I have another picture of me with Evel Knievel bicycle for my Christmas present in 1977. I'll post here when I wake up in the late afternoon because I don't have enough sleep almost all night.

Originally posted by HardyGirl
              You can e-mail Brian (Palitoy), and he can post your pics on Mego Museum website. I'm on there as a kid!
              Sure, I'll take my original picture to my brother's Photo Shop to scan for me then I'll send e-mail with link picture to Brian. I can't finding Brian's Website with our member's Classic Toys pictures (gallery) at. I'll ask him where he'll put mine at. Thank you for let me know.

I'm on there as a kid!
              Yeah, LOL!
              Last edited by Mr Mego; Sep 26, '07, 4:16 AM.
              Wanted to buy pair original shoes for vintage WOZ Wizard

My Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders list in here.

Comment

• Mr Mego
                Love to play with Megos
                • Oct 19, 2003

I got a picture of me with Evel Knivel Bicycle

On the left side is my brother Jimmy and right side is me with Evel Knievel Bicycle on the X-Mas Day, 1977.

I spotted there's Mego: Batcave Playset and Batcopter on the bottom and right side!!!! I posted about that in Mego Buzz.

Look at the red circle mark:

Comment

• toysrus
                  Persistent Member
                  • Aug 23, 2007

awesome pic

Thats a classic 70's photo, love it! I had that poster! Never a bike like that was made. Who made that bike? That would have some nice value today. Looks heavy!!

Cool stuff

Originally posted by Commander
                  On the left side is my brother Jimmy and right side is me with Evel Knievel Bicycle on the X-Mas Day, 1977.

I spotted there's Mego: Batcave Playset and Batcopter on the bottom and right side!!!! I posted about that in Mego Buzz.

Look at the red circle mark:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y34...cture347-1.jpg

Comment

• DocDrako
                    Formerly Doc Drako
                    • Nov 11, 2004

I had the basic set with the figure and bike. What a great toy.

"I prefer to remain an enigma."

DRAKO'S GOOD TRADERS LIST

Comment

• Adam West
                      Museum CPA
                      • Apr 14, 2003

I had the basic Evel with stunt bike white outfit. I still have the original one and his suit is all covered in dirt and grime (I thought best to leave him alone than try to wash away the memories). The helmet/bike/and launcher are all long gone.

I also have a really nice Evel Knievel lunchbox and thermos.

Would love to have the pinball machine
                      "The farther we go, the more the ultimate explanation recedes from us, and all we have left is faith."
                      ~Vaclav Hlavaty

Comment

• Mr Mego
                        Love to play with Megos
                        • Oct 19, 2003

Originally posted by toysrus
                        Thats a classic 70's photo, love it! I had that poster! Never a bike like that was made. Who made that bike? That would have some nice value today. Looks heavy!!

Cool stuff
                        Thanx for interest my Evel Knievel Bike.

That Bike is came from Bicycle factory but I can't remember the name of company who made that but when I found out then I'll let you know.

My father bought that from the Toys R Us and gave it to me for my Christmas present, I loved it! 2 years later in Summer, 1978 I rode that bike at near Drive In Theater, I stopped there and walked around in the field and came back, I can't finding my Bike, somebody stolen my Bike!!!!!!!

In 1983, a teenager boy sold my Bike's front wheel to my father at his Speaker Shop (I worked for him there), he noticed that is original came from my Bike and he asked "Where did you found it from"? "That wheel is original came from my son's Evel Knivel Bicycle, I am very angry, I'm going to nail a guy who did stolen my son's Bike and parted it out then I'll report this to the Police Station, You BETTER finding who sold that wheel to you!!!". The teenager boy is frightened and ran away, what a COWARD!!!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                          Verbose Member
                          • Mar 7, 2004

Wow, that was a cool bike Pat. Sorry it got stolen. That stinks.

I had an Evel Knievel Big-Wheel-type chopper ride on. I've mentioned it here before, but it had two huge back wheels and one smaller front wheel, with a long, chopper-like front fork. It may have been made by the same company as your bicycle, not sure.

A neighborhood "friend" destroyed it. I've never seen another like it.

Chris
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎