X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brannon86
    Museum Super Collector
    • Jul 20, 2007

Fonzie

Did anyone here have the Fonzie doll, and motorcycle? I wanted them, but never got them.
  • kingcarm
    That Ape Guy
    • Sep 7, 2001

Ayyyyyyyyyy.
    Carm

Comment

• Dave Mc
      Administrator
      • Oct 20, 2002

Fonzie is a classic. I've got one original Mego Fonzie, and one of each variation that CTVT put out. For some reason it entertains me in the most tacky way to have a collection of Fonzie's.

Never had the Bike, but I have a couple of the Chips bikes which are the same, just with different stickers, so that's kind of close enough.

Comment

• batmanmc
        mego batman collector
        • Jun 22, 2004

nver had the bike had fonzie and still have one loose and one boxed. mike

Comment

• cjefferys
          Duke of Gloat
          • Apr 23, 2006

I got the Fonz for Christmas (1976?). That's it though, never had his bike, or garage or Happy Days pals. I played with him a lot, but I have no idea what ended up happening to him, and I've never felt a real urge to find a replacement (yet).

Comment

• Hulk
            Mayor of Megoville
            • May 10, 2003

Had the bike and the Fonz. It was a no brainer to sell these to kids back then.

Comment

• mitchedwards
              Mego Preservation Society
              • May 2, 2003

If you want a cheaper alternative to a Fonzie bike, find one of the OCC choppers at the toystore. They are Mego scale and Fonzie looks cool on one.

Think B.A. Where did you hide the Megos?

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                Verbose Member
                • Mar 7, 2004

I had Fonzie AND his jalopy (which was really Ralph Malph's on the show). I was a Fonzie nut. Had a leather jacket, went "Ayyy" all the time. The works. I even had..gulp...Fonzie paper dolls. I admit it. I loved the Fonz. I still have soft spot for him, and Henry Winkler. He seems like a genuinely nice guy.

My wife got me a minty Mego Fonz and that Samet and Wells stuffed Fonz a few years back. I love 'em!

Chris
                sigpic

Comment

• palitoy
                  live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                  • Jun 16, 2001

Had the doll, t shirt and the pillow case. Fonzie mania swept through my house for a very brief period.

It was also the time I spotted my first variant, as my neighbour's Fonz doll had a lighter shade of hair.
                  Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                  http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Wee67
                    Museum Correspondent
                    • Apr 2, 2002

He's one of the few characters that I have loose, boxed and carded (until I give the carded one away).

As a kid I only had the ringer t-shirt with the Fonz saying "aaayyyyyyyyy."
                    WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

• brannon86
                      Museum Super Collector
                      • Jul 20, 2007

Fonzie

Cool. I had the doll, but never got the bike for some reason. I had a poster, a Fonzie brown leather Jacket(it was an actual Fonzie jacket, made by a company back then) t-shirt, etc....I to was a Fonzie fan back.

Yes, I know I said I never got them, but now, I do remember I did have the doll, not the motorcycle. I have a pic of me with the doll. Hell, I forgot all about that. Ha. Im getting old....
                      Last edited by brannon86; Aug 24, '07, 10:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
                        valar morghulis
                        • Mar 8, 2005

I remember buying Happy Days/Fonzie baseball cards down at the corner store, and I think we used Fonzie's bike along with all the Evil Knievel bike-jumping we did. Altho maybe not, since now that I think about it, it wouldn't have been designed for the charger like Evil's bikes were.

Can anyone pop a picture up of Fonzie's bike? I'm too lazy to look for one..

Comment

• monkey tennis
                          "Kiss my face."
                          • Jun 8, 2007

I had the Fonz as a kid, I wanted Starsky & Hutch though,
                          I've got Fonzie on card & Mork in his box with talking backpack.
                          I'm still after Starsky, Hutch & Huggy Bear.
                          "I've just bought a house. It's got a Buck Rogers Toilet. One yank, all gone!"

Comment

• kresge1
                            Museum_Bozo
                            • Jun 20, 2001

I just recently picked up the Bike.They look great together
                            Looking for Remco Phantom. Mego mailer boxed figures

Comment

• The Sentry
                              Persistent Member
                              • Jun 3, 2007

I always wanted a Fonzie as a kid, I went to this person's house when I was 7 or 8 and this fella had a toybox of odds and ends and low and behold there was a Fonzie in there with no clothes I was screaming at my ma (like a typical kid does) "Ma! Ma! This is a Mego doll Ma!" I had not a clue that Mego made Happy Days figures then, and after like 20+ years later I was introduced to this forum and Classic TV Toys and I was blown away! I can't wait to get mine! Fonzie was awesome!
                              sigpic
                              http://facebook.com/Lee.Harrah.99
                              https://www.facebook.com/pages/HARRA...755356&sk=info
                              [url]https://www.reverbnation.com/harrah99?profile_view_source=header_icon_nav[url]

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎