Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fonzie

Fonzie

Did anyone here have the Fonzie doll, and motorcycle? I wanted them, but never got them.

Ayyyyyyyyyy.
    Carm

Fonzie is a classic. I've got one original Mego Fonzie, and one of each variation that CTVT put out. For some reason it entertains me in the most tacky way to have a collection of Fonzie's.

Never had the Bike, but I have a couple of the Chips bikes which are the same, just with different stickers, so that's kind of close enough.

Images
    nver had the bike had fonzie and still have one loose and one boxed. mike

I got the Fonz for Christmas (1976?). That's it though, never had his bike, or garage or Happy Days pals. I played with him a lot, but I have no idea what ended up happening to him, and I've never felt a real urge to find a replacement (yet).

Images
    Had the bike and the Fonz. It was a no brainer to sell these to kids back then.

Images
    If you want a cheaper alternative to a Fonzie bike, find one of the OCC choppers at the toystore. They are Mego scale and Fonzie looks cool on one.

Think B.A. Where did you hide the Megos?

Images
    I had Fonzie AND his jalopy (which was really Ralph Malph's on the show). I was a Fonzie nut. Had a leather jacket, went "Ayyy" all the time. The works. I even had..gulp...Fonzie paper dolls. I admit it. I loved the Fonz. I still have soft spot for him, and Henry Winkler. He seems like a genuinely nice guy.

My wife got me a minty Mego Fonz and that Samet and Wells stuffed Fonz a few years back. I love 'em!

Chris

Blog Entries
    Had the doll, t shirt and the pillow case. Fonzie mania swept through my house for a very brief period.

It was also the time I spotted my first variant, as my neighbour's Fonz doll had a lighter shade of hair.

Images
    He's one of the few characters that I have loose, boxed and carded (until I give the carded one away).

As a kid I only had the ringer t-shirt with the Fonz saying "aaayyyyyyyyy."
    WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.