Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 345671015 ... LastLast

Thread: My Green Arrows Are Here!

Images
    Blog Entries
    Bry, I can't tell you how touched I felt to see a child enjoying that toy--really reminded me of some lovely Chistmases Past of mine, and of the good aspects of collecting. I really feel teary posting this...

Happy Holidays!
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    Thanks for sharing the pictures Bryan. Seeing a kid open the package and play with fascination is exactly what all Mego enthusiast want to see. That is all I really want from my collection is to see my sons enjoy the figures the way I did. Now thanks to Doc I can.

Merry Christmas Doc and hats off to you.
    "Procrastination is the art of planning for tomorrow."

I agree...the photos were great!
    Wanted: Slime Sticker PLEASE!

We are having a great time with the New Green Arrow!
    It's worth the wait, kids. Tons o' fun!
    Glad y'all enjoyed the photo shoot.
    I read Ben's post, ate some hummus, turned around, looked out the window, noticed a box on the front porch, and then flipped out!

Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    Bry, I can't tell you how touched I felt to see a child enjoying that toy--really reminded me of some lovely Chistmases Past of mine, and of the good aspects of collecting. I really feel teary posting this...

Happy Holidays!
    awww man, that's fantastic!
    :-)
    MEGOLove to ya, man!

Images
    Great pics. Does the hat stay on, better than the original?
    "Steel-like jaws clacked away, each bite slashing flesh from my body - I used my knife and my hands, and when they were gone, my bloody stumps - and yet the turtles came."

Images
    Jeez, it reminds me of when I got my GA for Christmas back in '75, along with the Enterprise Bridge Set and MPC Eagle model kits.

david_b
    Peace.. Through Superior Firepower.

I wish the warehouse was Ontario Canada.

Anyway, those are some great pics and now I'm really excited to see mine when it arrives. It's top notch quality. I think the package looks great. I'll be opening mine but not destroying the card.

Quote Originally Posted by MegoRonin View Post
    Great pics. Does the hat stay on, better than the original?
    I felt like I was jamming the hat on, but then it did stay

Images
    Congrats folks and enjoy! Thanks for sharing with us. we really won't take it as rubbing or noses in it that we live too far away from the golden state of california!
    "Hang on Lady... We go for a RIDE!" - Shorty to Willie Scott.Best movie line from Indiana Jones & the Temple Of Doom