Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

I wish someone would sell resin facsimiles of this webbed hand--for customizing!
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
      Eloquent Member
      • Jan 19, 2008

Yeah, me too.

Comment

• fallensaviour
        Talkative Member
        • Aug 28, 2006

Originally posted by PNGwynne
        I wish someone would sell resin facsimiles of this webbed hand--for customizing!
        Bingo!!!
        Cast-away,EMCE...Somebody sell some webbed hands already!!!
        I say these guys cause I would love to see them reproduced in a non-breaking rubber material as opposed to a hard resin.
        It would be a customizers dream come true.
        Last edited by fallensaviour; Dec 24, '09, 1:36 AM.
        “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• Blue Meanie
          Banned
          • Jun 23, 2001

Sorry Guys...casts of these hands aint gonna happen.

Neal Kublan at MegoCon said that it was possible that the webbed hands may have been from a "running change" in production. So it is quite possible that there may be upwards of 1000 of the Webbed Handed figures out there.

One other thing is this...No one knows what the production numbers were of the GWS playset...so to say because Mark Huckabone opened 3 sets and none of them had Webbed Hands, isn't the be all and end all of the search. There had to have been more than 100,000 sets that were made back in '78...surely there has to be another Web Handed Aquaman out there.

If anyone has any info on "hard production numbers" of what Mego made on these sets, I'd love to know.

Comment

• megozilla13
            Persistent Member
            • May 10, 2002

a running change makes sense. Probably cheaper to cast a webbed hand then to make gloves. I predict a sealed carded webbed hand aquaman with no gloves will surface next year.

mikej
            WANTED: Removable Mask ROBIN on Kresge style card

Comment

• Tom L
              Mego Collector
              • Jun 17, 2003

Roberto,

Just curious. What color torso does your webbed hand Aquaman have?

Tom L.
              Common sense is not that common.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                Eloquent Member
                • Jan 19, 2008

Berto,
                If you examine your figure close enough there should be enough evidence to figure out if it is your figure in the catalogs. There is a spot on the right hip next to the trunks in both of the pictures.Also, the seam in the sleeves and the cuffs hem line should tell a lot. Check and let us know if it is that one.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎