Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Thor
    Thunder God
    • Dec 17, 2009

That's more than I thought he would sale for these days.
    sigpic

"I've seen things you wouldn't believe."

- Roy Batty

Comment

• LonnieFisher
      Eloquent Member
      • Jan 19, 2008

here is a weapon for him
      ROM SPACEKNIGHT space knight WEAPON #2 - eBay (item 360209708119 end time Jan-18-10 22:08:32 PST)

Comment

• LonnieFisher
        Eloquent Member
        • Jan 19, 2008

and another
        ROM SPACEKNIGHT space knight WEAPON #1 - eBay (item 360209707980 end time Jan-18-10 22:06:13 PST)

Comment

• Gorn Captain
          Invincible Ironing Man
          • Feb 28, 2008

I'll try and pick up a loose one somewhere along the line...
          "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• MEMEGO
            Career Member
            • Sep 6, 2007

Rom, I remember him so fondly, Marvel tried to relaunch the comic about 5 yrs ago, they could not use the name rom nor could they use rom himself, so they published the comic as spaceknights and did not use rom, it was roms son, I believe, the comic started out ok, however by the time the mini series ended it was a bit draged out.
            Anyone read this mini as well? would like your feedback on it.
            Would be nice to see a new line of Rom toys.Perhaps they will have them some day soon.

Comment

• R.O.M.
              • Jun 30, 2009

Once again, I have a loose one with all accessories if any of you want one.

Comment

• AAAAA
                Permanent Member
                • Oct 28, 2005

Originally posted by R.O.M.
                Once again, I have a loose one with all accessories if any of you want one.
                PM sent

Comment

• TrueDave
                  Toy Maker
                  • Jan 12, 2008

Just like the GI JOE line I am sad the ACTION MAN line did not continue. As I get older ROM , Zargon , Bullet man, Atomic Man , Intruders dont seem so lame. . . .

maybe one day we will be blessed by ... ... . . ( wait for it ) . . . . . . AUTHENTIC REPRODUCTION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• monitor_ep
                    Talkative Member
                    • May 11, 2013

Update on Rom

Well there is some news about Rom The Spaceknight Transformer:

there are currently three trademarks Hasbro has applied for. The first is for comic books and was granted in April 2013. They've already used the first of their five possible extensions to use it in commerce (i.e. publish a ROM comic book). Extensions are required every six months if Hasbro doesn't have proof of use. Five extensions give them three years to do so.

The second trademark is for "toy action figures and toy robots convertible into other visual toy forms," which leads to the already existing rumor that Hasbro is going to make Rom part of the Transformers toy line. It, too, was granted in April 2013 and has had one extension filed against it.

The final trademark is for "entertainment services, namely an on-going animated television series for children." This one was only granted in June 2013 and, because I've gotten lazy, is new to me. It would seem to contradict Hasbro making Rom part of the Transformers, unless such a TV series would be a spin-off of Transformers: Prime or something. The first extension was just granted last month.
                    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡