X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mikeoz
    Mego Maker
    • Mar 9, 2007

I wasn't a mego trek collector...but am now

As a kid, I had most of the Oz figures and a Batman, Robin, Joker and Penguin. After finding them again and combining them with my wife's Oz megos, I recently began adding to those two collections, including some customs. Then came the EMCE repro figures. I ordered the Kirk and Klingon from Joe, and when they arrived, I was hooked on Star Trek. At first, I started looking at original mego Kirks and Klingons on Ebay. Later I was watching the rest of the crew. I've ended up buying the entire crew. This all happened since the beginning of August. At least in my case, no need to worry that the new EMCE figures will hurt original Trek Mego prices.
    Looking for:
    Lincoln Phantom of the Opera
  • The Bat
    Batman Fanatic
    • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by mikeoz
    As a kid, I had most of the Oz figures and a Batman, Robin, Joker and Penguin. After finding them again and combining them with my wife's Oz megos, I recently began adding to those two collections, including some customs. Then came the EMCE repro figures. I ordered the Kirk and Klingon from Joe, and when they arrived, I was hooked on Star Trek. At first, I started looking at original mego Kirks and Klingons on Ebay. Later I was watching the rest of the crew. I've ended up buying the entire crew. This all happened since the beginning of August. At least in my case, no need to worry that the new EMCE figures will hurt original Trek Mego prices.

Ah...You have a new Mego addiction...excellent! Welcome!
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎