X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Merlyn1976
    Fist of Khonshu
    • Mar 29, 2005

Originally posted by ABMAC
    The trophies show up on the blue theme, but not on the tan one. I'll see if I can find it in the templates and fix it.
    Whatever you did worked...they are coming up just fine now...
    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

In the Southeast Pacific, lies the sunken city of R'Leyh. There lies C'thulhu waits to return to our world with the other Great Old Ones. A hideous creature of enormous size and alien power, it waits for it's time to return patiently. For it has all the time in the world while it waits for the stars.

Comment

• KosmiCKennY
      Igo ugo we all go 4 mego!
      • May 13, 2004

Joe, I have had troubles with several of the games, Joust, when I get to the level where the floor disappears if I don't get the others before they get to the bottom level they will disappear into the flames and I can't end the game. Donkey Kong, when I get to a certain level as soon as the level loads there is a barrel already on mario that finishes him and I cannot do anything. two ball challenge, sometimes the blue ball will land on the bottom left rail and ride it like a gutter ball all the way off screen, wierd. there were other glitches in some of the other games I tried but those are the ones I remember.

Comment

• JDeRouen
        Author of Small Things
        • Jun 14, 2001

Kenny, you might try updating your version of Flash. It sounds more like a Flash issue on your end than anything else, especially since I can't seem to duplicate any of the things you mentioned.
        --
        Order Small Things, my contemporary fantasy novel featuring Megos, at http://joederouen.com/?page_id=176

Comment

• Mikey
          Verbose Member
          • Aug 9, 2001

The only game I have trouble with is Zodiac slots.

Does it run very jittery and slow for everybody ?

It takes a good 20 or more seconds to complete each spin.

Comment

• jwyblejr
            galactic yo-yo
            • Apr 6, 2006

Haven't tried them yet. Everything else is working pretty good for me now. Thanks guys.

Comment

• joshvox
              Clown Prince of Crime
              • Mar 21, 2006

I have trouble with the new quad game. If I actually complete game, I.E. get all four squares together, it won't let me enter my score. Fun game though!

Comment

• KosmiCKennY
                Igo ugo we all go 4 mego!
                • May 13, 2004

I have the latest version of flash player but I still have troubles Joe

Comment

• jwyblejr
                  galactic yo-yo
                  • Apr 6, 2006

Originally posted by type1kirk
                  The only game I have trouble with is Zodiac slots.

Does it run very jittery and slow for everybody ?

It takes a good 20 or more seconds to complete each spin.

Don't think I had that but I did have it crash Firefox on me when I hit for 200 credits.

Comment

• Meule
                    Verbose Member
                    • Nov 14, 2004

Yeah, I have a problem. I keep pumping quarters into those damned slot machines, but they won't let me play.
                    When I finally do get one to work and I win a crapload of money the friggin machine refuses to pay up. What's up with that? I want my money dammit

"...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• JDeRouen
                      Author of Small Things
                      • Jun 14, 2001

Because most of the games are converted for VBarcade rather than created specifically for it, they will probably never be perfect. Really all I can do is remove them if there are enough problems with a specific game.
                      --
                      Order Small Things, my contemporary fantasy novel featuring Megos, at http://joederouen.com/?page_id=176

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎