Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dr_cyclops
    One eyed, wonder
    • Dec 17, 2009

Over the holidays my younger brother dug up the only two known photos of his room. Check out the Superfriends curtains with Hawkman and Wonderdog in the Superman shot.

Turns out these pics are from X-mas '77. It's possible that the walls are a year or more old, but I'll have to go with that year as a safe date.
    Last edited by dr_cyclops; Jan 18, '10, 1:03 AM.

Comment

• HardyGirl
      Mego Museum's Poster Girl
      • Apr 3, 2007

Originally posted by dr_cyclops
      Over the holidays my younger brother dug up the only two known photos of his room. Check out the Superfriends curtains with Hawkman and Wonderdog in the Superman shot.

Turns out these pics are from X-mas '77. It's possible that the walls are a year or more old, but I'll have to go with that year as a safe date.
      Those are awesome pics! What a great dad you had!
      "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
      'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
      Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
      If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• dr_cyclops
        One eyed, wonder
        • Dec 17, 2009

Originally posted by HardyGirl
        Those are awesome pics! What a great dad you had!
        Still do. My dad and I share an interest in popular culture art. For X-mas, I gave him the movie chapter serials: Capt. Marvel, the second Batman serial (cause he had the first) and the Kirk Allen Superman serial. He was like a kid in a candy store.

Comment

• Jason73
          Correctamundo!
          • Jan 11, 2009

I think a friend of mine had the same Superfriends print on his sheet and pillowcase set. I remember I used to look at Marvin and Wendy and wonder what had happened to them after they were replaced by Zan and Jana.
          Happy Days-Mego Style

Comment

• TrueDave
            Toy Maker
            • Jan 12, 2008

When ever youre at a Thrift store ( except in MY town) go check out the Linens section. My friends Mom got me into it. She would buy old He Man , Ninja turtles etc curtians and teh like and make Blankets and sell them.

I found a Perfect set of Superman curtians and she made a blanket for me.

One side is solid head with a huge S symbol from a bandanna.

If I had a nice set of these superhero sheets now I'd have them made into a button up shirt.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎