X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AAAAA
    Permanent Member
    • Oct 28, 2005

What Vehicles would like to see produced

I like to see the Bat Boat the Batplane.and a race car, Blow molded of course.
    I told Paul at NYC comic con I have some Mego scale Examples From the 60's if he needed a basis to start from.If he gets to that point.
  • huedell
    Museum Ball Eater
    • Dec 31, 2003

It's hard to hold out hope for such big specific items...
    but the coolest would be a "SUPER FRIENDS-ISH" Aqua-scooter,
    a posable FILMMATION-esque Seahorse (for Aquaman to sit upon snugly),
    WONDER WOMAN'S INVISIBLE JET and SUPERMAN'S SUPERMOBILE (the thing
    he drove in deepspace or used to protect himself from Kryptonite) in the 70s.
    Also, a "JOKER CAR".
    "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• Toy Talk
      Old and out of touch
      • Aug 7, 2009

Not really a vehicle, but I would like to see an accessory suit for Lex Luthor to make him into the Super Powers armored version.
      "Procrastination is the art of planning for tomorrow."

Comment

• Meule
        Verbose Member
        • Nov 14, 2004

Yeah, a Batboat and Batplane are long overdue. Don't mind a Jokermobile either
        "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Captain
          Fighting the good fight!
          • Jun 17, 2001

You have to have a Batmobile. A new design based on either the classic TV series, or the Super Friends era one would be great.

I like the idea of a Jokermobile, as long as it isnt some one rider throw away design like the Green Arrowcar and Captain Americar were. Maybe a bubbletop version of the fifties vette inspired car he had in the comics?

Not a vehicle per se, but a Hall of Justice playset is a necessity (or a JLA satellite/or cave base).

Gotham City Police car with Gordon and a very Chief O'Hara looking officer (assuming they couldnt do an actual O'Hara?
          "Crayons taste like purple!"

Comment

• wilbs518
            Mego Collector
            • Jul 25, 2009

Newly styled Batmobile and Green Arrow Car for sure.
            sigpic

Comment

• The Bat
              Batman Fanatic
              • Jul 14, 2002

No question...the BATMOBILE!! And some design from the 70's of course to fit in with Mego era. But not the 66 Batmobile please!
              sigpic

Comment

• Meule
                Verbose Member
                • Nov 14, 2004

If the Jokermobile looked anything like this I'd be happy. But granted, there should be enough room for at least two figures
                "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• ODBJBG
                  Permanent Member
                  • May 15, 2009

I'd like to see Blue Beetle's vehicle, the Batmobile, something for Aquaman or Black Manta.

Joker van...

Of course I highly doubt we'll get any of this stuff. A Batmobile you would think is a "given" but Mattel hasn't even made a Batmobile for DCUC so I don't have a lot of faith.

But I'd love, love to see it.

Comment

• Remco Monster
                    GLOWS in the Dark!
                    • May 3, 2006

Only ones I would buy would be EXACT replicas of the Green Arrow car and Jokermobile. neither of which will ever happen.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                      Master of Fowl Play
                      • Jun 5, 2008

I doubt if it's reasonable to expect much more than a Batmobile, pending the success of wave 2. Even just a Batmobile would be cool...

But what I'd really like to see is an Arrowcar--I like the vintage Mego one & also the one featured in the B&B cartoon, neat design.

An Aquaman mini-sub or jet-ski (a la SeaWorld) would be cool, but what a long-shot!
                      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                        Hi Ernie!!!
                        • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by The Bat
                        No question...the BATMOBILE!! And some design from the 70's of course to fit in with Mego era. But not the 66 Batmobile please!
                        Man, Mattel has the rights to the 66 design.
                        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Meule
                          Verbose Member
                          • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                          A Mego sized screen accurate 66 Batmobile... Oh, what a dream that would be

Comment

• The Bat
                            Batman Fanatic
                            • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by thunderbolt

I realize that...but the 66 TV Batmobile doesn't really fit with a 70's era Mego style Batman. Unless of course they plan on making an Adam West Batman Figure.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Meule
                              Verbose Member
                              • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by The Bat
                              I realize that...but the 66 TV Batmobile doesn't really fit with a 70's era Mego style Batman. Unless of course they plan on making an Adam West Batman Figure.
                              That would be awesome, but I doubt it'll ever happen

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎