Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Randy
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 12, 2006

Where/When?How do I place an order (or three)?!?!?!?!?!?!

Comment

• ZICA
      Persistent Member
      • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by mattelmike
      any updates on these bad boys?
      Originally posted by Mister Blisterfists
      I want to see pics.

I just bought GO HERO!'s Buck, and I'm looking for different takes on the character.
      I'm still waiting on the factory to send me production samples of the vinyl heads, and prototypes of the clothing and accessories. I'll be sure to post pics of the vinyl heads once I have them, assuming they meet licensor approval.

Comment

• bgiles73
        Veteran Member
        • Apr 14, 2010

While you can't really discuss the other two licenses for legal reasons. Can you offer any hints? Are they Sci-fi in nature? Action? Television Show, Movie or Comic Book based? I would love it if it were the original "Battlestar Galactica" and maybe original "V"! I wouldn't complain about "Magnum PI", "The A-Team" or Disney's "The Black Hole" either however! Something else that would be cool is something based on the works of Jules Verne, HG Wells, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, HP Lovecraft, Robert E Howard or Edgar Rice Burroughs would be awesome as well!

Comment

• ZICA
          Persistent Member
          • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by bgiles73
          While you can't really discuss the other two licenses for legal reasons. Can you offer any hints? Are they Sci-fi in nature? Action? Television Show, Movie or Comic Book based? I would love it if it were the original "Battlestar Galactica" and maybe original "V"! I wouldn't complain about "Magnum PI", "The A-Team" or Disney's "The Black Hole" either however! Something else that would be cool is something based on the works of Jules Verne, HG Wells, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, HP Lovecraft, Robert E Howard or Edgar Rice Burroughs would be awesome as well!
          One of them is The Midnight Men web comic which I've mentioned before so the cat is pretty much out of the bag on that one. The other is based on a science fiction property but everything is still very hush hush on that one.

Just to offer a small update on the Buck Rogers figures, I received painted 1/9 scale head samples and they look fantastic! If the level of quality I'm seeing in the samples can carry over to the production pieces I think people will be very impressed. I'm still waiting on samples of the accessories and clothing which I'll hopefully have soon. Unfortunately I can't share any pictures because the licensor doesn't want anything else shown until completed production samples are ready.

Comment

• Chris
            Persistent Member
            • Dec 23, 2009

Is the release date for the Buck figures still going to be June?
            If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

• ZICA
              Persistent Member
              • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by Chris
              Is the release date for the Buck figures still going to be June?
              Unfortunately no, they won't make the June release date. The last update I got from the factory was that they expected to have the figures ship around the second week of July.

Comment

• REMOVED
                • Apr 20, 2024

Originally posted by ZICA
                Unfortunately no, they won't make the June release date. The last update I got from the factory was that they expected to have the figures ship around the second week of July.
                and what about the bodies? Sorry to sound like a childish nag. Am really eager to play with them.... and i think that my new sir graves head is going to fit well on them...

Comment

• ZICA
                  Persistent Member
                  • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by polyester
                  and what about the bodies? Sorry to sound like a childish nag. Am really eager to play with them.... and i think that my new sir graves head is going to fit well on them...
                  The bodies are in production now and will be shipping around the end of this month. The good news is that they're being shipped via air mail so I should have them in hand fairly soon after they leave the factory.

Comment

• JediJaida
                    Talkative Member
                    • Jun 14, 2008

HOT DOG! I guess that this means a trip to Pearl Paint is in order for me. I have to paint the two Bruce Lee heads that I got from Jessica for at least two of the bodies.
                    JediJaida

Comment

• brent 1701
                      Museum Super Collector
                      • Jan 15, 2009

whats the price going to be???
                      MR CHEKOV YOUR AGONIZER PLEASE

Comment

• ZICA
                        Persistent Member
                        • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by brent 1701
                        whats the price going to be???
                        The original SRP on the Buck Rogers figures was $24.99 but due to higher than expected production costs that price has now been raised to $29.99. The SRP on the Z-Bodies is $10.00.

Comment

• REMOVED
                          • Apr 20, 2024

Originally posted by ZICA
                          The bodies are in production now and will be shipping around the end of this month. The good news is that they're being shipped via air mail so I should have them in hand fairly soon after they leave the factory.
                          thank u...

Comment

• JediJaida
                            Talkative Member
                            • Jun 14, 2008

Cool! I'm waiting with bated breath over here!
                            JediJaida

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
                              MeGoing
                              • May 14, 2003

Exciting times... I'm really looking forward to mine!

Comment

• starsky
                                veteran member
                                • Aug 26, 2007

bring em on!! woohoo!!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡