X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cosmicman
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 12, 2005

Originally posted by Captain
    Any pictures Wrathdemon? I would love to see it, even if its still in the construction phase!
    Well, here are some quick shots. Keep in mind I still don't know how I am going to create a windsheild or a top for this baby. I really want to finish it.

Thoughts?

More custom Mego madness on Facebook right here...

Comment

• Captain
      Fighting the good fight!
      • Jun 17, 2001

That would look great with a bubble top! A plastics shop should be able to make something up. A buddy of mine had a plastic top made for his table hockey game, so a small bubble top for this should be pretty easy for them. Then all you have to do is figure out how to attach it.
      Even without it that Ferrari looks great as a Batmobile. Nice glossy black color too. Is it a Barbie car, or something else?
      "Crayons taste like purple!"

Comment

• Cosmicman
        Permanent Member
        • Jul 12, 2005

Originally posted by Captain
        That would look great with a bubble top! A plastics shop should be able to make something up. A buddy of mine had a plastic top made for his table hockey game, so a small bubble top for this should be pretty easy for them. Then all you have to do is figure out how to attach it.
        Even without it that Ferrari looks great as a Batmobile. Nice glossy black color too. Is it a Barbie car, or something else?
        I have no idea what it is. I know it isn't a Barbie car. My daughter found it at a junk store. It was originally white. Trying to find a top or something to fit on it has been a journey for us. We have no plastic shops in my area.
        More custom Mego madness on Facebook right here...

Comment

• Meule
          Verbose Member
          • Nov 14, 2004

Try cardboard then for a top with a windshield attached to it
          "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• ddgaff1132
            Persistent Member
            • Oct 3, 2007

Hey Cap
            Good eye on scale there!!!
            Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
            MEGO MOTORS

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎