Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • David Lee
    The Fix-it-up Chappie
    • Jun 10, 2002

You pre-orded soemthing that has yet to ship...

Originally posted by enyawd72
    Summarily, that will block him from receiving any more payments from other people.

You don't take people's money, and then blow them off. Period.

If you're gonna run a business, be professional, or forget it.
    Well, I am sorry you feel this way... by the way it doesn't block us from taking orders. But to clarify; "this guy" has made it pretty clear that this is a pre-order and made an anouncment that it was on time. You pre-ordered soemthing that is yet to ship, with full knowledge that was the case . We don't always have enough time to get back to everyone, sometimes we choose which ones seem more important. I am sorry you felt mis-treated.

-Dave

Comment

• Meule
      Verbose Member
      • Nov 14, 2004

It's a pre-order? Talk about jumping the gun
      "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• enyawd72
        Maker of Monsters!
        • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by Meule
        It's a pre-order? Talk about jumping the gun
        Not really. When I read other's posts on here who say they've had orders placed since December of 2008 and have gotten nothing, why should I expect my experience will be any different? I admit to hastily filing a claim once I read all the negative posts on here. With Paypal, you have to. If you wait too long to file a claim, and a seller doesn't deliver, you have no recourse. Sorry, but that's just how it is.
        I just want my $60 back. When and IF these figures ever show up, I'll pick them up on Ebay, just like I did the Phantom.

I don't know David Lee from the man in the moon, but if he's an honorable guy, I'm sure he'll do the right thing.
        Last edited by enyawd72; Nov 16, '09, 12:45 PM.

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Meule
          Did you place your order a month ago or was it a longer ago and you have been ignored for a month? If you ordered a month ago I think your pretty quick filing that claim. Just my opinion.
          One of these two guys has been sick for weeks. I know they don't have the best reputation when it comes to shipping, but try to have at least a little patience.
          The thing is, Paypal only gives you so long to file a claim, and if you show a "little pateince" that window of opportunity closes.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• David Lee
            The Fix-it-up Chappie
            • Jun 10, 2002

Originally posted by enyawd72
            Not really. When I read other's posts on here who say they've had orders placed since December of 2008 and have gotten nothing, why should I expect my experience will be any different? I admit to hastily filing a claim once I read all the negative posts on here. With Paypal, you have to. If you wait too long to file a claim, and a seller doesn't deliver, you have no recourse. Sorry, but that's just how it is.
            I just want my $60 back. When and IF these figures ever show up, I'll pick them up on Ebay, just like I did the Phantom.

I don't know David Lee from the man in the moon, but if he's an honorable guy, I'm sure he'll do the right thing.
            I am not trying to argue with anyone, good luck getting them on ebay...

-David

Comment

• enyawd72
              Maker of Monsters!
              • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by David Lee
              I am not trying to argue with anyone, good luck getting them on ebay...

-David
              David, Thank you very much for the refund. I wish you the best of luck, and will try to pick up your new stuff on Ebay...I was very happy with the quality of the Phantom. It's a beautiful figure.

Comment

• toys2cool
                Ultimate Mego Warrior
                • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                The thing is, Paypal only gives you so long to file a claim, and if you show a "little pateince" that window of opportunity closes.
                That's true what is it 30 days now?
                "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
                My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• Man in Tights
                  • Oct 28, 2009

Dave, any progress with my order? So far your "trying really hard" still hasn't resulted in a reply to my e-mails or PM ...

Comment

• Orion
                    Museum Night Watchman
                    • Mar 11, 2008

I think it is more like 45 days from the payment date.

Comment

• David Lee
                      The Fix-it-up Chappie
                      • Jun 10, 2002

Originally posted by Man in Tights
                      Dave, any progress with my order? So far your "trying really hard" still hasn't resulted in a reply to my e-mails or PM ...
                      Your on my list to contact... it left Kansas City on Saturday. I can only track it to the border with the current USPS postage... From here on out Canucks and other international will have to use UPS.

-Dave

Comment

• Man in Tights
                        • Oct 28, 2009

Great, thanks for the update. Looking forward to having my faith restored!

Comment

• jackson5677
                          Banned
                          • Oct 19, 2008

Dave and Jason......I don't want to always look like the bad guy, starting this thread and complaining about the slow sevice and the poor comunication......so instead of all of us ganging up on you 2 guys, I'll be the first to offer, is there anything I can do to help you guys...................still your biggest fan, just lost a little faith at the moment.

Comment

• jacoblb
                            Persistent Member
                            • May 7, 2009

When will the Standard Phantom be back in stock? I've been trying to order one for what seems like a few months.

Comment

• Fuzzysnail
                              Persistent Member
                              • Feb 18, 2007

Dave I got my totem, and certificate today. Thanks. I have received everything I ever ordered from Castaway Toys...and in a timely manner. I have never posted that I have received my items, because I didnt want to agervate anyone still waiting for their stuff. THey have always been super cool, and when they sent me an extra item by mistake, they told me to keep it at no charge when I alerted them.

I love these guys and their product. .......But if they dont make the Zorro figure pretty soon, I'm gonna lose my mind. LOL

Comment

• levyguy
                                Veteran Member
                                • Sep 4, 2009

Originally posted by Fuzzysnail
                                Dave I got my totem, and certificate today. Thanks. I have received everything I ever ordered from Castaway Toys...and in a timely manner. I have never posted that I have received my items, because I didnt want to agervate anyone still waiting for their stuff. THey have always been super cool, and when they sent me an extra item by mistake, they told me to keep it at no charge when I alerted them.

I love these guys and their product. .......But if they dont make the Zorro figure pretty soon, I'm gonna lose my mind. LOL
                                What Zorro figure? is it a Captain Action item?

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎