Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hulk
    Mayor of Megoville
    • May 10, 2003

Clearly JJ Abrams is Marty Abrams' love child.

Comment

• ctc
      Fear the monkeybat!
      • Aug 16, 2001

>it would just be cheaper and faster to release Microman figures as Microman?

Yeah; especially considering they've already sold a few lines here in N. America, and thanks to the internets it's possible for a new fan to get the original story. There's a LOT going on with the original story though; so you might have to play catch-up.

Say.... is it possible that a movie/tv show might be a dub of a planned Japanese one? Kids seem to like them Japanese cartoons.

Don C.

Comment

• Timothy2251
        Jerks beef with Ten Bears
        • Mar 15, 2008

I'm in agreement with some of the other posters - definitely gear this line more to kids than collectors (toys are meant to be played with after all, and the Micronauts were massive amounts of fun to play with when I was a kid). But, to show some collector love, maybe Hasbro could do some two pack deals - a retro figure paired with its modern counterpart, say Acroyear (in red of course ;D) for a start - that we could get online. This way everybody wins!

Geez, first Marty gets the Mego name back, we get the return of the WGSH thanks to Marty, Dr. Mego and Mattel, we're getting new Megos from ZICA Toys and Castaway, now the return of the Micronauts... it's like the 70's again without the disco and bad fashions (my sincerest apologies to PlaidStallions - I kid because I love!)!!!
        "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• Raydeen1
          Persistent Member
          • May 23, 2008

I like that. Original Axoyer with his updated counterpart. NO ONLINE EXCLUSIVES THOUGH! I LOATHE exclusives. I want to find them at the mall.
          Originally posted by Timothy2251
          I'm in agreement with some of the other posters - definitely gear this line more to kids than collectors (toys are meant to be played with after all, and the Micronauts were massive amounts of fun to play with when I was a kid). But, to show some collector love, maybe Hasbro could do some two pack deals - a retro figure paired with its modern counterpart, say Acroyear (in red of course ;D) for a start - that we could get online. This way everybody wins!

Geez, first Marty gets the Mego name back, we get the return of the WGSH thanks to Marty, Dr. Mego and Mattel, we're getting new Megos from ZICA Toys and Castaway, now the return of the Micronauts... it's like the 70's again without the disco and bad fashions (my sincerest apologies to PlaidStallions - I kid because I love!)!!!

Comment

• Jason73
            Correctamundo!
            • Jan 11, 2009

I would love to have Hasbro bring back Hornetroid. That would make me so happy.
            Happy Days-Mego Style

Comment

• tmthor
              God of Knock-offs
              • Nov 29, 2005

I think Hasbro will either rerelease current Tomy/Takara stuff. Possibly an official rebranding like they did with Transformers (merging Diaclone & Microchange & creating a whole new story) I don't think we will see any "vintage" reissues (please Hasbro rerelease Microchange) nor do I see a continuation of the original concept of interchangeability.

That being said I remeber reading somewhere that on of Hasbro's deigners or someone was a Micronaut fan & that it infuences the creation of the GI Joe 3 1/4" aliens .

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎