X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • livnxxxl
    Megoholic RocketScientist
    • Oct 23, 2007

Two for the price of one...

Here I have two more projects that I am working on. I kind of bounce back and forth between projects. When I get stuck on one I move to another until I feel that I am doing it right.

To the far left I have a custom Money Man figure (Mego version as per Joe -
    Thunderbolt's request a good while back) I am also making this one a removable cowl as seen in the picture. p.s. Joe - There is one of the Flamingo's in the scene as well. Just for you.

In the middle background is yet another version of Money Man in a different suit. Just playing around with the wrestling belt on him for now. Both of the suits so far have been custom tailored and nicely done by Matt - SpiderRogue.

The third figure over is yet another Money Man custom. I am doing multiple versions and comparing looks right now. The head is cast by me. The suit is from an unknown figure that I aquired. Fits pretty good.

Lastly, The fourth figure in the background is going to be my custom Money Man alter ego version. White suit by CTVT. Custom head is to be announced later.

Lots of fun here. I plan on sticking it out here in the Midwest this year and utilizing my recently built new building to "play" around in. We will see how things go.
    Enjoy what you like, and let others enjoy what they like. (C) Azrak 2009

Too much space. Need more toys!

Check out the ever growing Mego like sized vehicles data base.
  • Meule
    Verbose Member
    • Nov 14, 2004

It'll be cool to see different versions of the same character all at once
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• SUP-Ronin
      Stuck in a laundry shoot.
      • Oct 8, 2007

How about doing a variation of your Money Man character?

I know it doesn't traslate in a post, but that was sarcasm. Actually, I love seeing multiple versions of a figure. I think it's fun. Working on a pair right now, in fact.
      I like the half jersey type shirt and head style on that first one.
      "Steel-like jaws clacked away, each bite slashing flesh from my body - I used my knife and my hands, and when they were gone, my bloody stumps - and yet the turtles came."

Comment

• livnxxxl
        • Oct 23, 2007

Originally posted by Meule
        It'll be cool to see different versions of the same character all at once
        Thanks. I figured if Batman and Superman can have an arsenal of different suits and designs so could Money Man.

Comment

• livnxxxl
          • Oct 23, 2007

Originally posted by MegoRonin
          How about doing a variation of your Money Man character?

I know it doesn't traslate in a post, but that was sarcasm.
          Hey! That sounds like a grand idea. I wish I would have thought of that first.

Originally posted by MegoRonin
          Actually, I love seeing multiple versions of a figure. I think it's fun. Working on a pair right now, in fact.
          I like the half jersey type shirt and head style on that first one.
          Thanks...I still have the first one as well. I will get a picture of all of them together in the future.

I am still waiting for you to sell or make me one of those awesome custom Star Trek transporters that you did a while back. Needless to say I think you blew mine away so I pretty much quit on mine hoping that you will part with yours some day.

Comment

• toys2cool
            Ultimate Mego Warrior
            • Nov 27, 2006

Is that a WCW title ?
            "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
            My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

Ha!!! Love it, and the Flamingo, too. Howabout his sidekick Penny?
              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• livnxxxl
                • Oct 23, 2007

Originally posted by toys2cool
                Is that a WCW title ?
                I believe it is.

Comment

• livnxxxl
                  • Oct 23, 2007

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                  Ha!!! Love it, and the Flamingo, too. Howabout his sidekick Penny?
                  Thanks. I have Penny's alter ego just about done except for the head. The actual Lucky Penny is coming together slowly. I have a whole bag full of stuff that I am debating on using. I am just still trying to debate on what to use. I have been messing around with Money Man customs and other custom projects in the mean time. I cannot make up my mind on what to do with her. I want it to be cool.

p.s. Glad that you liked the Flamingo. I kind of thought that you would. Those (only one pictured) {I have about 5 of them} was a special order just for you my friend.

Comment

• BlackKnight
                    The DarkSide Customizer
                    • Apr 16, 2005

Very cool Vision on Different Suits D...., I like the Direction. Kinda Like Ironman's Armor.
                    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• livnxxxl
                      • Oct 23, 2007

Originally posted by BlackKnight
                      Very cool Vision on Different Suits D...., I like the Direction. Kinda Like Ironman's Armor.
                      Thanks J. You hit the nail right on the head buddy. All of the store visits to the toy aisles looking at the many different Iron Man, Batman and Superman figures and their different costumes prompted me to fall in line with the trend. Plus I like to be different to some degree. After all variety is the spice of life.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎