Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • almitysufx
    Persistent Member
    • May 27, 2004

I took the slow boat to get to this one. PM sent.

Comment

• aquatroy
      Permanent Member
      • Apr 28, 2002

HOLY MOLEY!
      Doc, I just got back from vacation. Hope I'm not to late to join in. PM has been sent. Thanks for opening up this opportunity to us "civilians".
      Hey! Check out the pictures.

Comment

• saildog
        Permanent Member
        • Apr 9, 2006

Dang...without tipping my hand as to everyone I had in mind as being perfect fits, two of them were late arrivers to the thread!

Comment

• aquatroy
          Permanent Member
          • Apr 28, 2002

Originally posted by saildog

Dang...without tipping my hand as to everyone I had in mind as being perfect fits, two of them were late arrivers to the thread!
          Dude, I really appreciate the heads up. Like I wrote in my reply, I just got back from vacation and today was my first chance to see what was up in megoland. Also, two months ago I was laid off from a job that I put in 20 years at. I REALLY want to start a new career path. Short of getting naked I'll jump through any hoop Doc has to make this work.
          Hey! Check out the pictures.

Comment

• MegomanJess
            MegoHead
            • Oct 9, 2003

Has anyone heard back from the Doc?
            ~~~ Jess ~~~
            If you want an Action Jackson #1 card PM me with your mailing address. It might not go out ASAP but I will send you one.
            http://actionjackson.wikia.com/wiki/Action_Jackson_Wiki

Comment

• Brown Bear
              Still Old School
              • Feb 14, 2008

nope
              Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• drmego
                EMCE Toys
                • Jun 15, 2001

The projects we need people for are 2010, so we still have some time.

We are still looking through submissions and will privately contact people
                to discuss details. No details will be posted publicly. The most important
                need is for confidentiality - anyone working with us has to be able to keep
                absolutely quiet - without exception.

Dave McCormick is a perfect example. He didn't even tell Brian about
                working on DC Superheroes. If you don't think you can do that, tell me
                now, before we end up in a lawsuit.
                www.drmego.com
                www.megoman.com
                www.emcetoys.com

Comment

• txteach
                  Banned
                  • Jun 17, 2005

I wish everyone luck. I am way too busy not to mention not into making superheroes to answer the query for workers. I am into buying them though. Hopefully some of you guys get to make some new Trek figures.

Comment

• MegoMark71
                    Permanent Member
                    • Dec 18, 2008

If you need someone to step up and take one for the team i'll do it. Go ahead and put my name down for those who get to test out the prototypes...um please put my name down.
                    Man i would love that job right there.

Comment

• Mego Milk
                      Custom Mego Maker
                      • Jun 3, 2007

aw yeah secrets.

Comment

• livnxxxl
                        Megoholic RocketScientist
                        • Oct 23, 2007

Well we all know that there is absolutely NO talent to be found here like THAT. Kidding!

There is a considerable amount of individuals here that I believe are very talented. Me, myself unfortunately is not one of them. I think that it is a superior idea by the Doc to hire within if you will. IF I did consider myself talented enough which I do not I would have taken a shot at the offer even though I do not really need or want a job per say. It would really be neat to do something positive for the Mego/EMCE community.

Had I considered myself talented enough and looking if I were looking to join the work force I would have definitely taken a shot at the offer. I like being retired and love my freedom too much. I only wish that I had very talented skills like Black Knight and a lot of other names I will not even start to list here. I believe that there is a lot of good people here with some really great skills that will be able to bring a lot to the table. I am anxious to see what becomes of this in the future. I will definitely be buying the new figures once they do show up. That is the one thing that I am really good at as it pertains to the market place. Good luck to all that has entered. This was an excellent idea as well as a fantastic opportunity.
                        Enjoy what you like, and let others enjoy what they like. (C) Azrak 2009

Too much space. Need more toys!

Check out the ever growing Mego like sized vehicles data base.

Comment

• will5967
                          Member of the Assembly
                          • Sep 27, 2009

I am definitely NOT one of those folks who profess to have no talent, but I'm unfortunately unable to show anything right at the moment. Either way, I'd just like to say that I think this whole thread and the opportunity proposed by the wizards at EMCE is absolutely extraordinary and I can't wait to see what springs from the creative seeds planted here. Is there a more involved, spirited, talented and just plain enthusiastic group anywhere in the world or on the Internet than the wonderful folks at the Mego Museum? Kudos to you, one and all.
                          Leader of the Hunt: I don't understand these animal psychologists. What is Dr. Zira trying to prove? Dr. Zaius: That man can be domesticated.

Comment

• cwilfing
                            • Dec 18, 2008

I have some painting skills, can't sculpt a lick. I'll try to post some pictures of the Tudor football figures I paint, and maybe you can give me some feedback as to wheather or not I could be useful.

Comment

• drmego
                              EMCE Toys
                              • Jun 15, 2001

People who can paint REALLY TINY satin finish detailing are always welcome,
                              as are people who can sew.

If we could, we would just clone Dave McCormick half a dozen times.
                              He has the sewing and painting skills - and more importantly - the ability
                              to respond in a crisis.
                              www.drmego.com
                              www.megoman.com
                              www.emcetoys.com

Comment

• captact
                                King of Super Queens!
                                • Aug 19, 2007

Originally posted by drmego
                                The projects we need people for are 2010, so we still have some time.

We are still looking through submissions and will privately contact people
                                to discuss details. No details will be posted publicly. The most important
                                need is for confidentiality - anyone working with us has to be able to keep
                                absolutely quiet - without exception.

Dave McCormick is a perfect example. He didn't even tell Brian about
                                working on DC Superheroes. If you don't think you can do that, tell me
                                now, before we end up in a lawsuit.
                                You can also count on me Paul,..My work in painting detailed faces on Mego type figures is well known,..check my link,..on the top where a Capt. America head is shown
                                The King of the Super Queens pictures by MaRaMa-TSG - Photobucket
                                ,,,.I did this,..if more pics needed of my work,..let me know Paul.

Ray Flores
                                Last edited by captact; Nov 16, '09, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎