Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • creature
    • Jan 4, 2009

These threads are awesome

Solomon Grundy would be my vote. For the Batman villain, I would rather see Two Face instead of Joker. That's another that was never made, and it would look really visually stunning if they really went for it with the head sculpt and the bright half of the suit (like the comics). My favorite villain of all time though is Bizarro. It doesn't hurt to dream I guess...

For the exclusive figure I would also choose Hawkman. I don't know how expensive it would be to produce with the wings, but it would look awesome. If that were the case, then either Martian Man Hunter, Atom or even Red Tornado. You can't have enough classics!

And if they ever ran out of superheroes (ha ha) - how cool would it be to have a Mego style Sgt. Rock?

Comment

• jwyblejr
      galactic yo-yo
      • Apr 6, 2006

Originally posted by MegoNutt
      I'm just gonna throw this out here (and probably get killed in the posts for saying this, but....)
      Why not do characters we don't already have. I already have an awesome RC Batman and a cool Joker why do I need an update version? I'd prefer some newbies straight out of the 1940s like Blue Bolt and the Green Sorceress, or Airboy and Valkyrie.
      Because that's what the general public knows is Batman. That's why Superman is in wave one. Everybody and their uncle knows who he is. Same with Batman. Sure we the collectors want every Z list character out there but Mattel wants to sell to every Tom,Dick and Harry. And who would they know better?

Comment

• MegoNutt
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 8, 2009

Originally posted by jwyblejr
        Because that's what the general public knows is Batman. That's why Superman is in wave one. Everybody and their uncle knows who he is. Same with Batman. Sure we the collectors want every Z list character out there but Mattel wants to sell to every Tom,Dick and Harry. And who would they know better?
        i could not have said it better.
        If you need a hole, I can dig it.

Comment

• The Toyroom
          The Packaging King
          • Dec 31, 2004

Originally posted by MegoNutt
          I'd prefer some newbies straight out of the 1940s like Blue Bolt and the Green Sorceress, or Airboy and Valkyrie.
          Considering that

1) These aren't even DC characters

2) The license is with DC

3) The general public is unaware of the characters you mentioned (besides the Eclipse Airboy revival it's been a looong while for these characters and even Eclipse was 20+ years ago)

I think it's safe to say that I don't see this happening anytime soon....probably never.
          Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• BlackKnight
            The DarkSide Customizer
            • Apr 16, 2005

Originally posted by The Toyroom
            Considering that

1) These aren't even DC characters

2) The license is with DC

3) The general public is unaware of the characters you mentioned (besides the Eclipse Airboy revival it's been a looong while for these characters and even Eclipse was 20+ years ago)

I think it's safe to say that I don't see this happening anytime soon....probably never.
            Yeah,... I don't even Know What that Crap was being mentioned.

I do agree with the Rest of the Post..., really not even interested in figures I have already . Superman & Green Arrow are pretty far from my Want list..., to tell the truth .. they are not even on it,.. perhaps an Impulse Buy,.. Unless I even actually scene 1 up close in My Hands, ... I don't think I'd Make the Purchase. But given the Last 2to3 yrs of Buying Super Heros from Mattel without the Internet..., I Dunno,.. I Doubt I'd be able to even Find them instores.

BTW... Eclipso Sounds cool. Package Him with Martian ManHunter.
            Last edited by BlackKnight; Oct 10, '09, 7:51 PM.
            ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• bobws
              Permanent Member
              • Feb 13, 2008

Another 12 posts and 4 more votes. wow i thought there would be a bigger vote response. not to mention this was just suppose to be about the Flash Villian choice ONLY!
              The totals are:

Captain Cold 8
              Grundy 3
              Trickster 2
              Reverse Flash 1
              "Hang on Lady... We go for a RIDE!" - Shorty to Willie Scott.Best movie line from Indiana Jones & the Temple Of Doom

Comment

• trekman101
                Persistent Member
                • Feb 6, 2009

I'm surprised nobody mentioned Mirror Master and Captain Boomerang...so I will
                "Thats the ticket laddie"

Comment

• BlackKnight
                  The DarkSide Customizer
                  • Apr 16, 2005

Originally posted by bobws
                  Another 12 posts and 4 more votes. wow i thought there would be a bigger vote response. not to mention this was just suppose to be about the Flash Villian choice ONLY!
                  Where was that at ?
                  The totals are:

Captain Cold 8
                  Grundy 3
                  Trickster 2
                  Reverse Flash 1
                  & I voted for Grodd.... BTW I didn't know Grundy was a Flash Villian either,. if we seem to be doing vote for any Villian... Then there's quite a bit of Votes for the Gentleman's Ghost too.
                  Last edited by BlackKnight; Oct 12, '09, 10:25 PM.
                  ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• bobws
                    Permanent Member
                    • Feb 13, 2008

But if given only 1 choice who would you pick to be made the Flash villian?

Most want Legion of Doom figures , so i believe that is either Gorilla Grodd or Captain Cold.
                    Forgive me if i'm forgetting someone. So who would you pick? One of those 2, or another from the Flash Rogue's Gallery

So 1 pick for each of us!

This is from the first post and and i meant to say 3 Grodd votes not grundy.
                    i relly thought more people would have chimed in on this. oh well.
                    "Hang on Lady... We go for a RIDE!" - Shorty to Willie Scott.Best movie line from Indiana Jones & the Temple Of Doom

Comment

• Gremlin517
                      Museum Patron
                      • Sep 20, 2009

Originally posted by Raydeen1
                      As much of a Batfan as I am, I'm not all that excited about the Joker. I'd prefer someone else but if the line does well, we'll get everyone we want eventually. I think I'd actually prefer Wave 2 to be all heroes. Batman with removable mask, Robin with removable mask, Flash and Hawkman with removable mask. There's my wish list.
                      I have to agree with Raydeen. I think after Wave 1.2, they should have only one villian per wave, if that. There are so many heroes that we have waited so long to see. Oh and while we're at it--if they do make a new Mr. Mxy--there really needs to be a new body type--an even smaller one that could be used for Mxy, Batmite, perhaps a Golden Age Penguin--or even a Super Toddler line like Superman as a baby and Wonder Tot!

Gosh, I'm really, really starting to get excited about this!
                      Give us Golden Age Mego!!! Hourman! Golden Age Green Lantern, Jay Garrick would absolutely rock!sigpic

Comment

• raider5gt
                        Museum Tree Cutter
                        • Nov 25, 2007

How about Bane or The Scarecrow and Reverse Flash?

Never stand behind a cow when it sneezes.

Comment

• Meule
                          Verbose Member
                          • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by Gremlin517
                          I have to agree with Raydeen. I think after Wave 1.2, they should have only one villian per wave, if that. There are so many heroes that we have waited so long to see. Oh and while we're at it--if they do make a new Mr. Mxy--there really needs to be a new body type--an even smaller one that could be used for Mxy, Batmite, perhaps a Golden Age Penguin--or even a Super Toddler line like Superman as a baby and Wonder Tot!

Gosh, I'm really, really starting to get excited about this!
                          Why only 1 villain per wave? We've waited equally long for new villains as new heroes Each hero needs a villain
                          "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• thunderbolt
                            Hi Ernie!!!
                            • Feb 15, 2004

^^^ Yeah, I'd like to see it stay the same on the hero/villain ratio.
                            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• The Bat
                              Batman Fanatic
                              • Jul 14, 2002

There aren't enough interesting Villains in the DC Universe...I'd rather see more Heroes.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Gremlin517
                                Museum Patron
                                • Sep 20, 2009

Originally posted by Meule
                                Why only 1 villain per wave? We've waited equally long for new villains as new heroes Each hero needs a villain
                                Three reasons, the first one is just selfish--I really want to see as many heroes made as possible, two, that I don't think the villains will sell as well and three that I think we'll run out of good villains before we would run out of good heroes...

Grem-
                                Give us Golden Age Mego!!! Hourman! Golden Age Green Lantern, Jay Garrick would absolutely rock!sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎