X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by The Toyroom

And it's RA'S AL GHUL (for such a fan who wants a figure made so badly you spelled his name wrong )
    Dang, beat me to it.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Meule
      Verbose Member
      • Nov 14, 2004

I welcome anything from the Batman universe
      "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• The Bat
        Batman Fanatic
        • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by Meule
        I welcome anything from the Batman universe

I 2nd that! The Joker is a no Brainer of course...he's the most famous DC Villain. And I'm not going out on a Limb here, by assuming BATMAN will be in wave 2.
        sigpic

Comment

• TEXASFETT
          #1 Bounty Hunter
          • Aug 29, 2008

Wave 2 Batman and Joker maybe would seem to common.But you never know can't wait for The Green Arrow version.Do you think that Target and Wal-Mart would have exclusive in there part of this new line?

Comment

• boynightwing
            That Carl Guy
            • Apr 24, 2002

I'd want a Harley to go with my Joker.

Comment

• Meule
              Verbose Member
              • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by boynightwing
              I'd want a Harley to go with my Joker.
              For sure. And Poison Ivy, Two-Face, Mr.Freeze, Scarecrow, ...
              "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Orion
                Museum Night Watchman
                • Mar 11, 2008

Originally posted by DocDrako
                Okay I'm voting a second time to jump on the Grundy bandwagon. I think Grundy would be pretty awesome too. I had forgotten that every time I go to Target or Wal*Mart, they have 10 Captain Colds hanging there, sad and unloved. So as a second vote, GRUNDY!

Interestingly, Captain Cold hasn't been hanging on pegs in the stores I've visited around here. But I trust the sitings above and guess that could present a problem. I just thought Cold's hood would be nice, especially if it was made from material as opposed to part of his head sculpt. From a Mattel cost perspective, you would have to think Reverse-Flash would be an easy counterpart to produce with Flash.

Comment

• vulcan2074
                  Live Long and Prosper
                  • Mar 23, 2008

Originally posted by Meule
                  For sure. And Poison Ivy, Two-Face, Mr.Freeze, Scarecrow, ...
                  Thats what I'm talking about. Some of my favorite villians
                  Sammy

Comment

• Brown Bear
                    Still Old School
                    • Feb 14, 2008

SOLOMON GRUNDY!!! (on Hulk body?)
                    Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• Raydeen1
                      Persistent Member
                      • May 23, 2008

As much of a Batfan as I am, I'm not all that excited about the Joker. I'd prefer someone else but if the line does well, we'll get everyone we want eventually. I think I'd actually prefer Wave 2 to be all heroes. Batman with removable mask, Robin with removable mask, Flash and Hawkman with removable mask. There's my wish list.

Comment

• MegoNutt
                        Veteran Member
                        • Feb 8, 2009

I'm just gonna throw this out here (and probably get killed in the posts for saying this, but....)
                        Why not do characters we don't already have. I already have an awesome RC Batman and a cool Joker why do I need an update version? I'd prefer some newbies straight out of the 1940s like Blue Bolt and the Green Sorceress, or Airboy and Valkyrie.
                        If you need a hole, I can dig it.

Comment

• Goblin19
                          Talkative Member
                          • May 2, 2002

I think
                          Flash/Captain Cold
                          Hawkman/Gentleman Ghost
                          would be my pick for possibilities, but I'd prefer The Trickster over Captain Cold

Comment

• Raydeen1
                            Persistent Member
                            • May 23, 2008

While on the one hand I agree, new figures, on the other hand, I have 2 vintage RC Batman figures and would buy more if I could find them. I bought 2 of the Hasbro ones. I think RC BAtman is possibly the coolest action figure ever made. Therefore, I would buy myself several of the new Matellegos. Not to mention my sons both want one so that's a guaranteed 4 right there.

Comment

• Van Hammersly
                              • Apr 22, 2008

I could totally get behind Flash/Captain Cold. I'd also love a Hawkman/Gentleman Ghost combo. Never mind how cool it would be to have single figures of characters like Kamandi, Plastic Man, Deadman (all on BATMAN: THE BRAVE & THE BOLD).

And when we get to Mister Miracle/Darkseid, Atom/Chronos, I will of course be dreaming...then again, that's what dreaming is for!

Imagining that Reverse-Flash would be a great retailer-or-MattyCollector exclusive figure, as it's essentially a re-deco of the (potential) Flash figure.

A great thread...thanks for making a fun Friday night!

- Van

P.S. As an aside, I've always enjoyed Captain Cold as a villain. Because, you know, when you take away his cold gun, he's...

...a guy in a parka. Granted, it's a very nicely tailored parka.

Comment

• Meule
                                Verbose Member
                                • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by Raydeen1
                                As much of a Batfan as I am, I'm not all that excited about the Joker. I'd prefer someone else but if the line does well, we'll get everyone we want eventually. I think I'd actually prefer Wave 2 to be all heroes. Batman with removable mask, Robin with removable mask, Flash and Hawkman with removable mask. There's my wish list.
                                Remember that all newly released figures won't be exact copies of the originals, so the new Joker will look different from the Mego Joker. I bet we'd get a new sculpt and maybe a new outfit... maybe even a big gun as accessory

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎