Thread: Anybody use the Mercado site?

Blog Entries

Anybody use the Mercado site?

I want something in Brazil (not a Basa figure) but I don't have a clue as to how to use this site and would rather not find out I'm going to owe somebody my daughter's hand in marriage because I can't read Portaguese.

If anybody has any insight, please contact me privately. There is a diet "Dr Smooth" in it for you....

Big surprise. PM from BDizzle

Images
    I haven't used it myself but I believe it is a reputable auction site.

It is a publicly traded company and Ebay owns around 20-25% of the company

I have only followed it as a potential investment but have read a lot of good things about it.
    "The farther we go, the more the ultimate explanation recedes from us, and all we have left is faith."
    ~Vaclav Hlavaty

Images
    Blog Entries
    Why is it so damn hard to order from South America, it's like it's another continent or something. Jeez.

I need some Falcon Estrela parts.
    Last edited by PNGwynne; Sep 6, '19 at 9:07 PM.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Never have, even though I speak, write, and read Spanish...

I've used once in the early days to get a rare bass guitar. No issues and smooth transaction. But of course this was with a seller in Mexico. Haven't dealt with the South American continent through Mercado.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Wow! This thread came back to life!! back to the time BDIZZLE was around!!