X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • levyguy
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 4, 2009

Originally posted by MEGOMAN
    That is very possible, but I received my order quite some time ago. I dought they were making up to me. I only ordered the early bird Phahtom, not a bunch of other items from them. There are plenty of other people who have ordered from them that deserved the extra Phantom, not me. Why did they send you the extra Captain Action????
    I'm not sure why they sent me the extra Captain Action. I guessed it was because I had to wait so long for my order. I thought it was very nice of them.Hopefully they will get everything straitened out soon so everyone will recieve the items they are waiting for.

Comment

• CaptainTrenchcoat
      Career Member
      • Jul 6, 2006

Still waiting to hear on order yhst-12736645079161-815 from February. It's only a parts order.

Comment

• MEGOMAN
        Defender of the Megoverse
        • Dec 30, 2008

Originally posted by levyguy
        I'm not sure why they sent me the extra Captain Action. I guessed it was because I had to wait so long for my order. I thought it was very nice of them.Hopefully they will get everything straitened out soon so everyone will recieve the items they are waiting for.
        It is very possitive for you to say that, it's just that people have been saying that for a long time now. Since you're new to the forum, take a look at the older threads. You'll see what myself and so many others are talking about. There's way more to this than you know!

Comment

• MEGOMAN
          Defender of the Megoverse
          • Dec 30, 2008

Originally posted by levyguy
          Oh yah, I highly dought that they would send out another figure for free when they owe so many other people their orders. With yourself and me, I have to believe we got a extra figure from them because of their unorganization not out of sorrow.

Comment

• noelani72
            27inaleon
            • Jun 25, 2002

yea, i too do not see so much "free" stuff being sent out. If someone is receiving kits and complete figures....hmmmm, mama always said if it's too good to be true, it probably is.

If it were me, I'd post here what I got that I did not pay for, which I applaud has aready been done.

Then, if it is discovered it was error, send em back (on their dime) or at least give Dave the opportunity to say "keep em, we screwed up". It wouldn't be completely unheard of for someone who got free stuff to send it on to the next person and cope with the $4 shipping cost (we all have each others back).

We've all bit off more than we can chew at some point in our lives. Is that the case here....I can't say. But I did meet Dave at MegoMeet and there were no alarms going off for me. If Dave has went thru the financial burden as Doc Mego ($80,000 of HIS own money to launch Trek figs), then....could I spend that much of my personal income to satisfy a bunch of toy collectors? Umm nope. My Wife would kill me.

Then again, lack of communication isn't good either. Dave did pop in the other day to mention he had a flooded basement...add that stress to an already stressful day. Jason popped in to say they were stepping up the shipping process and work this stuff out.

Dave and Jason will come thru just fine...might take a while until they get the groove of things going.

Just be patient.

Comment

• mikeoz
              Mego Maker
              • Mar 9, 2007

Castaway Toys, PLEASE check you PMs!!!
              Looking for:
              Lincoln Phantom of the Opera

Comment

• gaga4toyz
                Persistent Member
                • Aug 10, 2004

We have some of the orders out. Everyone who's posted in this thread has their order on 1 list now. We're getting everything packed and out the door. I'll send confirmations as soon as I have them. After Dave's computer fried in the flood, we lost alot of our data. Trying to figure out who's waiting on what has been a huge undertaking. What sucks is we don't know about some of the orders unless people put a post up.Thanks for the patience.

Comment

• ODBJBG
                  Permanent Member
                  • May 15, 2009

That makes sense. If computers lose the data, there isn't much they can do other than check back with bank records and such. That's probably why they were taking those special orders through email only.

Comment

• The Toyroom
                    The Packaging King
                    • Dec 31, 2004

Guess I better be pro-active and get the ball rolling on this, just in case:

order yhst-12736645079161-534
                    Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• CaptainTrenchcoat
                      Career Member
                      • Jul 6, 2006

OK. In case you needed what was my order:

yhst-12736645079161-815
                      2 caucasian bodies and a pair of red open handed gloves.

Thanks

Comment

• gaga4toyz
                        Persistent Member
                        • Aug 10, 2004

Captain trenchcoat, you're already on the list. Toyroom you've been added.

Comment

• Boywonder0
                          Persistent Member
                          • Dec 29, 2007

order yhst-12736645079161-1157 from castawaytoys.com

order yhst-12736645079161-1157 from castawaytoys.com

Name Code Qty Each Options
                          ----------------------------------------------------------
                          Fist Gloves fist-gloves 2 5.00 Color = Green
                          Fist Gloves fist-gloves 1 5.00 Color = Red
                          Hero Head hero-head 1 5.00 Color = Blue
                          Swivel Arms swivel-arms 3 3.00
                          Subtotal 29.00
                          Shipping 6.06
                          Total 35.06

PM sent with shipping address... JUST IN CASE!

Comment

• jasonmego1277
                            Persistent Member
                            • Dec 9, 2008

Hey Jason.

Since you and dave state there maybe some orders that you are unaware of unless we post here. I have an order in for clams do you remember seeing it. I can pull my order number if needed I just don't have it at the moment. ( I am posting via my BlackBerry so I don't have access at the moment .) I will post the order number here in the morning o as soon as I get home. Thanks for all you guys do !

* Edit *
                            Order Number: yhst-12736645079161-1170
                            Last edited by jasonmego1277; Sep 23, '09, 8:28 AM.
                            In The " Real World " Vampires Do Not Sparkle. They Burn In the Sun !

https://www.flickr.com/photos/131475...57650995605142

Comment

• bjack99
                              Career Member
                              • Mar 11, 2008

I am waiting on order yhst-12736645079161-1167.

thank you

Bill

Comment

• gfpallas
                                • Feb 20, 2009

Jason: Thanks for the update. It's good to know what's happening. Sorry about Dave's computer -- I know how tough that is.
                                I also sent you my address and other order information in a PM, to clarify my post above.
                                Last edited by gfpallas; Sep 23, '09, 11:01 AM.
                                What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎