Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toysforlife
    Banned
    • Aug 17, 2009

That's kinda like the " I have a sick relative" from ebay . If it got flooded then by now it should have been straightened out.

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

^^^ The problem is this has been going on before the great basement flood of '09.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• gaga4toyz
        Persistent Member
        • Aug 10, 2004

Dave and I are currently working to get everything on track. I don't want to give you a bunch of excuses why we're behind, so I won't. We've been behind before and in an effort to stay up with all the orders we tried some new ways to get orders out. Some worked and some didn't. We are now splitting our inventory and will begin shipping from 2 locations ASAP. The problem we have is keeping up with all the parts orders, so we are now seperating them from our pre-order figure orders. You will no longer be able to order pre-order figures and parts on the same order. It's been double shipping for us on the pre-orders. We ship your parts and when the figures come in we go back and ship the figures. We've contracted an outside source to ship our figure pre-orders. In the next couple of weeks we will be shipping the parts from 2 loacations. If we still can't get all the parts orders out we'll look at having minimum order quantities, selling our parts thru someone else or stop selling parts. We don't want to be in the buisness of upsetting anybody or ourselves for that matter. I've been coming to this board since 1996 and I think Dave's been here just as long and I can say we've never stolen anyones money, you don't have to worry about that. I'll be personally sending everyone who posted who is waiting on an order in the next couple of days to give you an update. Thanks

Comment

• Jerry68
          Persistent Member
          • Feb 12, 2008

What ever you do don't stop selling parts! Your stuff is great!
          sigpic

Comment

• The Bat
            Batman Fanatic
            • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by Jerry68
            What ever you do don't stop selling parts! Your stuff is great!

AGREED!!!!!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

• Toy Talk
              Old and out of touch
              • Aug 7, 2009

Already contacted.

Jason has already made contact with me and I have confidence that my order will be filled very soon.

Please do not stop making your stuff guys. In the last three months I have added 4 Phantoms, 2 Dr. Evils, and 2 Captain Actions to my collection. My hunt has been daily for your figures from the past. The lines that you create are outstanding and the prices are fantastic.

As long as I know you are on it and trying to work through the process I can be a patient man.
              "Procrastination is the art of planning for tomorrow."

Comment

• ANTONY-S
                Leeds United FC
                • Aug 3, 2009

Originally posted by gaga4toyz
                Dave and I are currently working to get everything on track. I don't want to give you a bunch of excuses why we're behind, so I won't. We've been behind before and in an effort to stay up with all the orders we tried some new ways to get orders out. Some worked and some didn't. We are now splitting our inventory and will begin shipping from 2 locations ASAP. The problem we have is keeping up with all the parts orders, so we are now seperating them from our pre-order figure orders. You will no longer be able to order pre-order figures and parts on the same order. It's been double shipping for us on the pre-orders. We ship your parts and when the figures come in we go back and ship the figures. We've contracted an outside source to ship our figure pre-orders. In the next couple of weeks we will be shipping the parts from 2 loacations. If we still can't get all the parts orders out we'll look at having minimum order quantities, selling our parts thru someone else or stop selling parts. We don't want to be in the buisness of upsetting anybody or ourselves for that matter. I've been coming to this board since 1996 and I think Dave's been here just as long and I can say we've never stolen anyones money, you don't have to worry about that. I'll be personally sending everyone who posted who is waiting on an order in the next couple of days to give you an update. Thanks
                That is all people want. contact them and tell them whats going on. I have never seen anyone on here in the short time ive been on the forum saying you have stolen their money.
                my websites:

COMIC BOOK MOVIE TOYS - USA SITE
                COMIC BOOK MOVIE TOYS - UK SITE

Comment

• jasonmego1277
                  Persistent Member
                  • Dec 9, 2008

Jason / Dave that is good news to hear. I know things can get crazy because everyone wants things quickly. I think your new system is definitely going to work much better. I am looking forward to my order
                  In The " Real World " Vampires Do Not Sparkle. They Burn In the Sun !

https://www.flickr.com/photos/131475...57650995605142

Comment

• MEGOMAN
                    Defender of the Megoverse
                    • Dec 30, 2008

Hey,

Keep a weather eye open mates. I will soon show you something unexpected!

Comment

• MEGOMAN
                      • Dec 30, 2008

OK folks. I too waited way past the time Cast-a-way said that the shipping started for the early bird Phantom. Like all of you, I also sent many pm's and was not answered back to. Accept on one day I did finally get a response back. I was told that my order was sent and I was given the day it was sent on. I did not receive it until 2 weeks later. I checked the shipping date on the box. The date was a week after I was told it was shipped. What's up with that! Now, a few months go by and I receive a package from Cast-a-way. It is another of phantom extra from the early bird order. I figured they sent it to me maybe out of appreciation. I only bought one item though. Now it has been some time now since I received my early bird Phantom. Three days ago I received another package from Cast-a-way. I did not order anything from them. Espcially after reading everyone elses bad stories about their orders. I opened the box, and there was "another" Phantom with the early bird extra as well as a Phantom IN COGNITO disguise. I could not believe it. I believe that this just goes to show how unorganized things are with Cast-a-way. A friend of mine ordered the early bird Phantom about a week after me. He still has not received his order and has sent many pm's like all of you. I gave the Phantom and extras to my friend yesterday. I wonder what else will show up at my house from Cast-a-way? Below is what Cast-a-way sent me.

Comment

• The Toyroom
                        The Packaging King
                        • Dec 31, 2004

^ WOW! That's pretty f'ed up....You'll have a whole army of Phantoms if this keeps up!
                        Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• levyguy
                          Veteran Member
                          • Sep 4, 2009

perhaps they sent you the extras to make up for how long you had to wait for your order? They sent me an extra Captain Action!:

Comment

• MEGOMAN
                            • Dec 30, 2008

Originally posted by levyguy
                            perhaps they sent you the extras to make up for how long you had to wait for your order? They sent me an extra Captain Action!:
                            That is very possible, but I received my order quite some time ago. I dought they were making up to me. I only ordered the early bird Phahtom, not a bunch of other items from them. There are plenty of other people who have ordered from them that deserved the extra Phantom, not me. Why did they send you the extra Captain Action????

Comment

• ODBJBG
                              Permanent Member
                              • May 15, 2009

I'd never complain about free stuff.

So if anyone feels like sending some, hehe.

Comment

• gfpallas
                                • Feb 20, 2009

Originally posted by gaga4toyz
                                I'll be personally sending everyone who posted who is waiting on an order in the next couple of days to give you an update. Thanks
                                So we're supposed to post here? I've been doing what was asked, using the customer service e-mail and the form on the Web site (I did resort to a couple of PMs out of desperation after not hearing back). Oh well ...
                                My order number was yhst-12736645079161-885. The date of the order was March 11. The item number was CC3. Thanks.
                                What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎