Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JediJaida
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 14, 2008

Speaking as a woman, I simply have to ask this question: What is it with men and big boobs?

Don't all boobs do the same job, regardless of size?

Besides, having a big rack isn't all it's cracked up to be, at least not in real life.

We're talking about a LOT of fatty tissue that puts a big strain on the shoulders and back, causing a lot of women severe back pain, and they get deep strap marks in their shoulders from their bra straps.

Okay, these are for certain customizers who want their female figures to be really, really buxom.

But I like the smaller figures better.

Just my humble opinion.
    JediJaida

Comment

• jessica
      fortune favors the bold
      • Nov 5, 2007

My friend told me you could tell which Tango dancer had fake boobs...they always had to "adjust them" back into place after some wild Argentine Tango.
      Those who look outside dream. Those who look within awake.
      Samples of my work are found here: Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness

To do list:
      1:6 boots for Mathilda, 1:1 Romulan Commander outfit, Ursus helmet; Cornelius appliance
      1:9 scale ape's new suit for Cornelius;

Comment

• ThatBatmanGuy
        Career Member
        • May 14, 2007

^^ What is it with men and big boobs?

As a man, I have to respond with this answer: because I am a man.

It's the culture that we live in.

Bob

Comment

• Timothy2251
          Jerks beef with Ten Bears
          • Mar 15, 2008

I'm saying nothing, as I'm a leg man myself.

Anywho, just waitin' on my paycheck at the end of the month, and I'll place an order.
          "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• ThatBatmanGuy
            Career Member
            • May 14, 2007

If you don't like my product, then you don't have to comment. It's easy to see, it's not for you. Sorry, can't please everyone.

But if you do and that's easy to see from the positive comments, PMs and e-mails I've received. Thank you everyone for the orders!

Bob

Comment

• The Toyroom
              The Packaging King
              • Dec 31, 2004

Guys and gals, I think we should keep in mind that this is someone's sales post...(Maybe the SP icon would have helped to get that point across, I dunno)...I would think the same common courtesy should apply here just like it would in the main marketplace. If you don't like the item(s) for sale, it's probably best to move along and not detract from potential sales he may get from those who are interested. It may be a touchy situation to some because female body parts are involved but I see it as no different from arms, legs or heads, whatever. Everything isn't going to appeal to everyone....If I don't like something that's for sale, I just don't buy it and don't comment on it. But like I said, a SP icon probably would have helped out in this matter....
              Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• The Toyroom
                The Packaging King
                • Dec 31, 2004

Then again I suppose all of this banter back and forth is actually good for Bob's potential sales because it keeps bumping the thread to the top....

Comment

• QDOGG
                  Persistent Member
                  • Jan 13, 2007

I know it's not everybodies cup of tea, but I think it's an interesting option for customizers. You could use a set to make a custom Janes Mansfield or any other type of 50's pin-up gal. If your into comics or the art of Kevin Maguire, the large bust set would be ideal for a custom Power-Girl. I don't make that many female customs, my Mego shelf is pretty much a sasuagefest The quality looks good and the price is very fair in my opinion. I think I might have to get a set on payday and experiment. As for nipples, they are grand The only thing that bothers me is the stick-figure arms, they look eally small on the large busted ,"model,!" Someone should make so custom arms. On a side note, the male inhancement, make a resin pelvis use a wire and some of the flexy Sculpty to give you action-figure some "action"

Comment

• The Toyroom
                    The Packaging King
                    • Dec 31, 2004

Not for nothing but you'll find sales posts for custom items quite often in this section of the forum

Comment

• Cosmicman
                      Permanent Member
                      • Jul 12, 2005

Originally posted by The Phantom
                      Not for nothing, but this is the finished customs section, not the marketplace.
                      I was just thinking that myself. Wondering why an admin hasn't moved it there.

I altered my Power girl's breast size with some sculpey and she looks good. Anyone can do it, shoot me an offline and I can show you how to save 30 bucks. LOL
                      More custom Mego madness on Facebook right here...

Comment

• garagesale
                        Dept. of Mego Studies
                        • Aug 8, 2006

This is NSFW

http://www.libarts.uco.edu/english/adjunct/dolph/

THANKS!

Comment

• TEXASFETT
                          #1 Bounty Hunter
                          • Aug 29, 2008

Looks like a Joan Rivers needs a set of these bad boys,because she's made out of plastic!!!

Comment

• Cosmicman
                            Permanent Member
                            • Jul 12, 2005

Originally posted by garagesale
                            This is NSFW
                            Ya think?
                            More custom Mego madness on Facebook right here...

Comment

• REMOVED
                              • Apr 18, 2024

Originally posted by ctc

>I personally wouldnt want to see Superman's junk

'Course, once again I'm feelin left out. I made insanely huge custom Boobs YEARS ago; and didn't stir up any controversy.... *sniff*

Can a fella get a little hate up in here?

Don C.

Regarding your obscene torsos, I was once asked by a company for a photo of my work to use for their advertising. They rejected it because it was wearing YOUR OBSCENE torso. So there's your controversy.

You deserve an honorary copyright as you made the first and most obscene, um, torsos.
                              Last edited by REMOVED; Apr 3, '11, 5:17 PM.

Comment

• megozilla13
                                Persistent Member
                                • May 10, 2002

Am I the only one that doesn't get what the big deal is here?

mikej
                                WANTED: Removable Mask ROBIN on Kresge style card

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎