X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The4thDoctor
    Travelling thru time
    • Nov 2, 2011

Allow me to add steelcouch to the good trader list....Got my 2 heads FAST with 3 cards included!!! Thankz Juan, i love it all...Wayne
    sigpic****WANT LIST-----WANT LIST***
    Denys Fisher Mego Dr Who Sonic Screwdriver acc
    Vintage Cheron
    Mego Spiderman right arm/hand
    SMDM right leg/pair socks
    Mego Green Goblin

Comment

• Afaninfull
      Museum Super Collector
      • Nov 23, 2010

I can also add SpittVol to my great sellers list.

Supergirl arrived lightning FAST and in a neat plastic case. The icing on the cake, however, is he found an original cape and included it along with the minty repro cape.

This is why collecting Megos is so addicting! Thanks so much, SpittVol!

Comment

• Seriousin
        Museum Super Collector
        • Dec 28, 2011

Agreed! Top notch service from SPittVol. Placed two orders, one Friday night and the other Saturday. Received the first Monday and the second today (Wednesday). Great care went into the packaging of both and the plastic clam shells for all four figures were an awesome addition. Very happy with these transactions! Thanks SPittVol!
        Last edited by Seriousin; Feb 29, '12, 5:19 PM.
        Currently seeking - Original RM Robin mask. Plus other various WGSH parts.

Good traders list

Comment

• 71roadrunner340
          Museum Patron
          • Dec 29, 2011

Originally posted by Seriousin
          Agreed! Top notch service from SPittVol. Placed two orders, one Friday night and the other Saturday. Received the first Monday and the second today (Wednesday). Great care went into the packaging of both and the plastic clam shells for all four figures were an awesome addition. Very happy with these transactions! Thanks SPittVol!
          Agreed, great item, lightning fast shipment, good communication, doesn't get any better!
          Ken

Comment

• bmattioli
            Connecticut Collector
            • Jul 8, 2004

Three cheers for SpittVol.. Perfect figures and FAST/SAFE shipping. I am just thrilled with the sale. Many thanks!!

Comment

• johnnystorm
              Hot Child in the City
              • Jul 3, 2008

great deal from steelcouch!

Comment

• scoth70
                Persistent Member
                • Oct 17, 2008

please your help is needed...

hi all...im wanting to update my good sale traders list.... problem im having a nightmare trying to find it in the thread..theres that many post in here :(

if anyone drops on it while looking please can you send me the link to it...ive tried to hunt it..but im not having much luck finding it...
                thanks for any help..

scoth70

Comment

• MegoMark71
                  Permanent Member
                  • Dec 18, 2008

My second order arrived today from SPittVol, thanks a bunch bro

Comment

• RickD
                    Persistent Member
                    • Aug 31, 2011

List Updated : Great People to work with(Buy, Sell, Trade)

Adding Kotter and dumbldor to the list! Fantastic transaction

actjac01
                    batmobilecollector
                    BATMAN89
                    Blue Meanie
                    bmattioli
                    Captain Dan
                    dumbldor
                    Hartley0
                    hobub
                    Kotter
                    livnxxxl
                    Luey
                    Mego Boy CA
                    MegoMark71
                    nayrbgo
                    sc-megomatt
                    SPittVol
                    Timb
                    Toyman_Chris
                    Toys2cool
                    Type Two
                    zillapig

You guys are all awesome!

Comment

• The4thDoctor
                      Travelling thru time
                      • Nov 2, 2011

spacecaps

WOW!! Just got my clothes lot from spacecaps..PLUS!!! He included a huge bag of mixed CTVT parts and bits....Thankz Sean, you're a class act, my friend....Zombie head under construction..hehe..
                      sigpic****WANT LIST-----WANT LIST***
                      Denys Fisher Mego Dr Who Sonic Screwdriver acc
                      Vintage Cheron
                      Mego Spiderman right arm/hand
                      SMDM right leg/pair socks
                      Mego Green Goblin

Comment

• rche
                        channeling Bob Wills
                        • Mar 26, 2008

Just had a very pleasant transaction with The Shadow Knows
                        A fellow central Texan. Had the pleasure of meeting up with him to deliver some megoparts and chat for a minute. A very nice fellow and quite the renaissance man of customizing. Hopefully he will post pics of all his exploits on and off the 1:9 field for us.

Comment

• spacecaps
                          Second Mouse
                          • Aug 24, 2011

Originally posted by Commander
                          I received a damaged yellow thin large padded envelope with very poor wrote name and mail address (it's difficult to read it) today from spacecaps, it's been torn opened on the bottom right corner but the Keeper figure is fine. I'm not appreciate that Sean have done bad packed it. Check it out: Shipping Damaged Packages pictures by Commander70s - Photobucket

Hey Sean,

Thanks for a quickly shipped but I'll appreciate if you give me a very nice Mego goodies (instead bonus) by next week then I'll edit this comment.

NEXT time USE the box is safer than used yellow padded envelope then I'll appreciate it, thank you.
                          Gotta reply to this because I always try to do right by anyone I've delt with on the forums and I certainly don't want any bad blood between myself and any other member here. BUT, after considering your emails to me and your comments here on the goodtraders list, it seems to me like your upset that
                          A) my hand writing wasn't neat enough on the envelope
                          B) the packaging that your figure was shipped in was torn, even though the figure itself arrived to you intact with no damage
                          C) because of this, you want me to send you something extra like I did another member who mentioned on this list that I hooked him up with some extra parts.

First my hand writing is what it is. I'm sorry if my penmanship doesn't sparkle off the page like a John Hancock signature but that's how I write and I cannot change it. I don't think I've been called out on my writing since the 4th grade and am a little offended you would even mention it and I really don't get offended by anything. Also, it's not like it was so bad that your package couldn't be delivered on time or got returned to me. It took three days to arrive from New Jersey to Texas so why even bring it up?

Second, the shipping was free. I can offer free shipping in my sales thread because I ship in an envelope and bubble wrap. Boxes cost money and on the whole cost more to mail out. Manilla envelopes can be bought in bulk rather cheaply and bubble wrap always gets recycled from other items that have been shipped to me. I will say that for higher end items I sell that can fit into these envelops, I do offer the purchaser the choice of paying for Priority Mail or having the item shipped for the listed price on the thread. In this case the total cost of your figure was $9 and it was an EMCE figure, which are built like tanks so I have no concerns of shipping them in a padded envelope. If the figure was in fact damaged during transit, I would absolutely do right by you as others I have dealt with here will vouch for. Complaining that the shipping envelope was torn when it arrived to you is equivalent to saying the box your item arrived in had a hole in it. The item itself was not damaged so again, why bring it up?

Third, How I handle my affairs with other customers is my business with that member. Just because I gave something extra to a member when dealing with them in the past does not mean I will extend the same courtesy to you. Especially if the circumstances are different. In the case you brought up, the package was detained at customs for a month while crossing the boarder into Canada. Neither of us know why that happened but they were comfortable enough with me to conduct another transaction and I felt they could put the parts I sent them to good use. Also these extras are best left when given freely instead of having to ask for them. I find that petty and frankly in this case completely unwarranted.

I'm sorry that you were not 100% pleased with the transaction we conducted and in the future please refrain from making any purchases from me so we may avoid any other unpleasantness.
                          -s-
                          "Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you."

Comment

• toys2cool
                            Ultimate Mego Warrior
                            • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by Commander

Thanks for a quickly shipped but I'll appreciate if you give me a very nice Mego goodies (instead bonus) by next week then I'll edit this comment.
                            are you serious Pat?
                            "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
                            My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• sauce
                              Removed
                              • Jun 24, 2007

I'd say that a using a free cardboard box from the USPS is a good idea in the manila bubble envelopes. I've done that and had success. The small flat rate priority box is perfect for this. Figure inside the sealed box and that inside the envelope. Folks here have done that when shipping to me and I think it's a very clever and cheap solution.

I'm not a big supporter of extortion, so I imagine you are joking about asking for extra goodies . . .right? Pat?! . . . .??!!

. . . .but I'm hoping you two figure this out privately and all can be fun in the sandbox again. . . .and if not, then might I suggest you start another thread if you really need to work this out publicly.

I'm glad the figure arrived without damage. No crime there, eh?

Comment

• spacecaps
                                Second Mouse
                                • Aug 24, 2011

Originally posted by nayrbgo
                                but I'm hoping you two figure this out privately and all can be fun in the sandbox again. . . .and if not, then might I suggest you start another thread if you really need to work this out publicly.
                                I've said my peace. No need to hash this out further.
                                "Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you."

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎