X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rikitikitavi
    Museum Mongoose
    • Aug 15, 2003

Starlog Order Problem

I received half of my order today-- only Captain Kirk. But the Klingon was missing. Also, if you order from Starlog you get a nice cover letter personally signed by Joe Sena and Paul Clarke in which they apologize for the delay in the shipping. As a "thank you" gift, they say they enclose an extra phaser/communicator set. However, that was also missing.

Am I the only one that has been shorted?

I emailed Starlog and have no doubt it will be put right, but I thought I'd ask here to see if I'm alone or there was somebody who was not paying attention to order forms that day.

By the way, this Kirk is excellent! I was really impressed by the sturdiness and weight of it. It feels stronger than an original Mego. The replication is near perfect. Paul Clarke should truly be proud of himself, so should Joe Sena. It would be a shame if they do not continue to make more and expand into several lines, both reproducing and making expanding the character offerings.

Riki
  • drmego
    EMCE Toys
    • Jun 15, 2001

Send me your information

Riki,

I personally filled every Starlog order last Thursday as soon as the figures arrived. E-mail me your name and address at drmego@drmego.com and
    I will pull your order and blame Joe for the error.
    www.drmego.com
    www.megoman.com
    www.emcetoys.com

Comment

• rikitikitavi
      Museum Mongoose
      • Aug 15, 2003

Thanks, Paul.

I'm sure it was someone else's fault. One question for those of us ordering through Starlog: Will there be a pre-order for the next figures? So far I've not seen any.

Riki

Comment

• megocrazy
        Museum Trouble Maker
        • Feb 18, 2007

The best sign of upper level management. Being able to solve the customers problems while blaming it on someone else. I usually blame it on people that are no longer working here. You're well on your way up the corporate ladder.

P.S. Figures look great. Now can we get to Chekov and Sulu? Gorn? TALOSIAN!!! CG

Originally posted by drmego
        Riki,

I personally filled every Starlog order last Thursday as soon as the figures arrived. E-mail me your name and address at drmego@drmego.com and
        I will pull your order and blame Joe for the error.
        It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

• Meule
          Verbose Member
          • Nov 14, 2004

Riki,

I will pull your order
          Now that's service

and blame Joe for the error.
          And that's hilarious
          "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Hulk
            Mayor of Megoville
            • May 10, 2003

Now I don't feel so bad for sending out 2 Klingons instead of one of each to someone (see previous thread here in Replica Chat).

I thought I had the process of shipping a schload of figure set orders down pat from my CTVT experience, but after a couple dozen orders, its hard to maintain total quality control. I blame my wife for these errors.

Comment

• batmanmc
              mego batman collector
              • Jun 22, 2004

the guys who sell here are top notch and have the best customer service.

Comment

• rikitikitavi
                Museum Mongoose
                • Aug 15, 2003

Thanks to Paul Clarke), I got my Klingon today, and he is great. I hear people complaining about hollow legs. But both my Kirk and Klingon have solid legs, and as I said before feel more sturdy than original Megos.

These really are superb! I will buy all lines MC makes. Since "Dr. Mego" is overseeing these, and Marty Abrams has given endorsement, we really can consider these Megos. It's a shame they could not register the name Mego Corp. again.

BTW, Paul, you can blame Joe for sending my Klingon in an envelope! It was crushed, but the figure is fine, so no problems.

Riki

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎